Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

SEA FOAM!!!

Can someone please post a pic or two of the vacuum line to the TB? Also, any directions on the easiest way to remove the hose would be good... Thanks!
  2. U

Question about A/C

Thanks guys... that answers my question. Usman
  3. U

Question about A/C

Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to this forum, but I tried searching and didn't find anything. Anyway, on my '00 XLS, it seems that the A/C turns on when I put it to the "head & feet" setting. I noticed that if I switched it to the head only setting, the air coming through was warm, but it...
  4. U

Newbie: Just bought a 2000 XLS

Thanks bro, I've been spending a lot of time searching the forums for the information I need. Also, I came across the write-ups that have been posted for a lot of things I'm interested in doing. This is a pretty good site. It's a big change coming from the import sport compact scene to...
  5. U

Sea foam Question

Can someone post a pic of the better vacuum line to use? I'm an X newbie... I've got experience on imports, but this truck is new to me... Thanks, Usman
  6. U

Question about Ford changers...

Sweet! Thanks bro!
  7. U

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Is there a part number I should be looking for? Thanks again for everyone's help. Usman
  8. U

I'd like to stick with the stock look, as I see many people's trucks get broken into for stereo's. I was leaning toward that Ford HU cuz I figured it would be a simple plug n play affair. I was hoping the plugs were the same and I could just plug it in and go...
  9. U

Thanks for the input guys... I saw the 6 disk in dash changers that are from Ford... the reason I wanted to look into that was cuz it would look more stock, which is the best theft deterrant, IMO. So definitely not a good idea to get something like this...
  10. U

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and had a question about what options I have with my truck. I've got a 2000 XLS with what I assume to be the midline AM/FM/cassette/CD player. I'd like to know what options I have when it comes to installing another Ford HU. I see many 6 disc in dash changers...
  11. U

Newbie: Just bought a 2000 XLS

Hey everyone... I'm new to Ford and new to SUVs in general. Just bought a used 2k XLS and want to do the basic maintenance to it. Change the plugs and wires, drop in a K&N air filter, and maybe change the tranny fluid. Does anyone have recommendations and any resources that give good...
Back