Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

99 4.0 SOHC Struggle to start/immediately dies

Have not, but I'll try that, that would make sense since it'll start and run just fine the second time around.
  2. G

99 4.0 SOHC Struggle to start/immediately dies

Hey guys, I have a 99 sport, auto with the 4.0 sohc with 166k. particularly when it's starting for the first time of the day or if it's been sitting it will turn over multiple times with out starting, if it does start it will run extremely rough at about 500 rpm for 5 seconds then die. key off...
  3. G

Hello From GA

Quick question, I'm looking at replacing the factory head unit. how can I tell which stereo I have, according to Crutchfield there is a normal stereo. a premium one, and then the MACH system. I have a cd player, tape deck and AM/FM on the factory head unit. EDIT: Searched the forum audio...
  4. G

Hello From GA

Most definitely
  5. G

Hello From GA

Just had my 1991 Miata, we had the explorer in the house but it wasn't mine.
  6. G

Hello From GA

Hi guys, my name is Griffin. I just got a 99 Explorer Sport, I also have a 91 Miata that is my play car. The Explorer is named Betsy and she's my daily driver. I plan on doing the Warrior products rear shackles to fix her saggy ass and a TT to make sure the truck is level, I'd like to also find...
  7. G

New from GA

Hi, my name is Griffin, I'm from Atlanta. I drive a Miata but our family just bought a '99 Sport with 143k on the clock. I love it, i just took it in the mountains up in north georgia and it did great, however i'd love to have the Limited Slip 3.73 instead of the open.
Back