Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Corroded Battery Terminal / Cable

Damn, you're too quick! I just found it on another thread, thanks for the reply though!! $26.11 on Amazon
  2. G

Corroded Battery Terminal / Cable

Well add another user with this issue. Went and got my battery replaced tonight and the positive terminal was so corroded the "bottom" ring is completely gone. DB5Z-14300-A is a bit cheaper now (around $200) but I'd rather just replace the clamp if possible.
  3. G

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Joel is the exact same pricing as the link below (credit to someone on this thread). I got a quote from Joel, matched it up with the link below and everything is the same. http://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/
  4. G

Time for tires

Thanks Peter, I saw your numerous posts throughout this thread telling people to go to Tire Rack or 1010tires for reviews. I took you up on those posts but having a person with the same car as me in my same city is much more valuable than other people form Texas and such. Thanks again.
  5. G

Time for tires

How did these do in the snow we got about a week and a half ago? I'm trying to decide between the two tires below. Seems like there are pros and cons for each (obviously) and people that will swear by one or the other. I'm interested in your opinion as we live in the same area. Pirelli...
  6. G

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

I tried contacting jhawley@tworiversford.com from earlier in this thread and never got a response. That's too bad... It looks like Anderson & Koch will be where I get it from since it's the best I could find. http://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/forms/form3_2010.php
  7. G

Is there a useful cup holder insert?

Did you find any that work? The back (one closest to the dash) is a bigger cup holder and I'd like to put an insert in there when needed. The drinks just rattle around and it drives me crazy!
  8. G

Question about hatch open sounds

Mine beeps right when I press the button to open/close it.
Back