Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Rear HVAC function

Hi On mine Limited Explorer i have heated seats and clima in the rear The heated seats has 2 leds on them , but when activating it only the first red led turns on and fter pressing again it goes of so it seems its only 1 stage? And also for the air when pressing only the upper buttom for air...
  2. M

Front HVAC Auto mode

Hi When i press the AUTO mode button on my ac/heat panel the AC led does not come on should it? I can press the AC button as well and have this running with the Auto button but should not the AC also be activated once the Auto button is pressed? When i go into clima controll on the screen...
  3. M

Transmission relearn 6F50

When i transmission is changed you need to program the new solinoid strategy in IDS but how do i do a relearn of the new transmission?
  4. M

2016 what Transmission works in my car

Hi Have a 2016 Explorer Limited FWD 3.5L without turbo that was flood damaged. So the transmission is not good in it and most be changed. The transmission ID is DA8P-7000-CB and I found a Explorer 2014 tranny with ID DA5P-7000-DB and a DA8P-7000-NC Will any of these work in my car? I...
Back