Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

MFT Black / Blank Screen

Today March 9th, I was driving home and my sync 2 system just went to a black screen. I tried restarting the car and it would load up for a few seconds and the black screen would be back. I've tried everything that I could to try and fix it but I don't know what to do. How would I go upon fixing...
  2. D

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

Ok, I have a few questions about this. I currently have a Sync 2 system that keeps restarting on me so I might have to upgrade. My car is a 2013 explorer with active park assist, acc, lane assist, heated & cooled seats, and heated steering wheel. How would all of these be programmed into the new...
  3. D

My new 2017 X, look fast, webpage will be gone soon.

Congrats on the new vehicle, Hope it treats you well.
  4. D

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I just got off the phone with Ford and my local dealership. The Ford rep said that my paint warranty expired and my local dealership said that the TSB is only for 3years/36k. So right now I don't know what to do.
  5. D

Code P1450

well I had the same problem on my 2013 ford explorer and I replaced the canister purge valve and it solved the problem that I had.
  6. D

"Shifting" issue resolved!

My car is a 2013 ford explorer limited awd
  7. D

"Shifting" issue resolved!

In my Explorer you can feel the car shift , But i don't know if its supposed to be like that. I've never taken it in to get it checked out.
  8. D

OEM Hankook Tires, Like or Dislike

Yea, Good thing my second is currently an Audi , Since the tires on the EX aren't good I've been using my second car. The Audi is a beast in snow. =)
  9. D

High Powered SUVs

Ford can go into that market, Just make the 5.0 an Ecoboost with twin turbos. That can probably kill the competition.
  10. D

OEM Hankook Tires, Like or Dislike

I dislike these tires. I've driven my '13 Explorer a few times in the snow a few times and the car was all over the place. I did buy the car with 22k on it but now it's at 48K so these are going soon.
  11. D

I forgot to mention that i do have a third party warranty from MajorGuard.
  12. D

I agree with you on this. But who's going to get a lawyer involved, though ?
  13. D

If it ends up being the case, I might buy some touch-up paint and try to fix it myself. Might still try to check at my local dealership first.
  14. D

Code P1450

Sorry for reviving an old thread, But I'm currently experiencing this problem. Will have to perform this when I have a chance,
  15. D

I currently have this problem on my '13 Explorer limited but the paint actually chipped off so now its exposed. I wonder if Ford will cover this since my car has about 46K on it.
Back