Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Tom's '97 XLT registry

its so odd coming in on the back side of most of the posts on this forum, i still see there are a few die hard explorer fanatics out there but a bunch of these threads are way old and half of the OPs are inactive for at least 5 or more years :( that being said, its funny seeing how some of the...
  2. K

Mn Mountaineer V8 SAS

fantastic write up!! i have just recently gotten into a 98 explorer with the 5.0 and have visions of grandeur in my head, and yours and 2times builds are where I'd like to be i think, i absolutely love the way they look, Great job!! my fab skills are not nearly as refined as yours, but...
  3. K

Tom's '97 XLT registry

thank you sir! i like the way yours is set up i just recently got into a 98 explorer AWD and the 5.0, i like your thread it give me a good place to start and do research on each upgrade!! I never realised just how much there is to do and enjoy with an explorer
  4. K

Tom's '97 XLT registry

tom where did you get that USB charger i really like that one.. thanks
  5. K

TT/Shackles With ARC

my guess would be move the bracket down as far as your lifting up start by measuring from the upper mount to the lower sensor mount at the "stock" or current height, then install your lift mods, then weld in a plate for the lower mount prolly a 4 or 5" plate maybe 2" wide i would think should be...
  6. K

First 5.0 Explorer

Hi all, Recently purchased a 1998 Explorer with the 5.0 and AWD so far I'm liking it, have had to replace the front wheel bearings, and front pads and rotors, but it runs fairly good has 149k on it, came with a flowmaster dual exhaust (which will be changed soon) and it has some rust...
Back