Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Gonna sell my EX.

2002 Limited 4.0 4WD. Original owner. It has 73K miles on it and it's an Arizona car. NADA says Clean trade in $4,100. Clean Retail $6,075 Are these numbers realistic?
  2. O

Climate control fail.

Hi all, I had the display for my climate control freeze. Lights were on but nothing happening. I could not shut it off. I disconnected the battery and when I reconnected I now get no lights, no temp display it's dead. Owners manual doesn't point me to a fuse. Can someone give me a direction to...
  3. O

Remote

Just got a new remote. When I program it into the EX will I deprogram the existing remotes? 2002 Limited 4.0
  4. O

Plastic Headlight Cover.

I have a 2002 Limited. Can replacements still be purchased for the plastic Headlight covers?
  5. O

Drivers Seat

Are all the seat frames interchangeable 02-05? The seat in my 2002 Limited has a cracked frame and the dealer has no clue. I can pick up a seat at a salvage yard but it's not for a Limited.. and it's from an 03.
  6. O

Home Link and Air Bag light.

Two weeks ago I replaced the rear rotors and brake pads. While I had the car in the garage, I disconnected the battery to protect the Air Bag circuit while I removed the drivers seat. I reconnected it when the seat was back in. I now have a steady A/B light on the dash and my Home Link no...
Back