Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

How many people have had the airbag warning light activate

update..Installed FU2Z 14S411 RA :WIRE ASY Perform replace 2 wire pigtails.....this and a bunch of other code but this worked and the light in her truck hasn't come on since. job done 9/2018.
  2. I

Moonroof opens by itself

Thanks all. It has happened once more in the last maybe 8 or so days. Gremlins indeed
  3. I

Moonroof opens by itself

How was this moonroof issue resolved? Our 2015 X is doing the same thing and winter is coming on fast !! Dealer had no idea as we were'nt able to replicate the issue. (of course). I changed battery on the key and may change out the the main battery. Any other help would be appreciated.
  4. I

Time for tires

so you just take the stock off and bolt the 20" right on....just that easy?
  5. I

we have an appt for the 26th of july...lets see if it works this time. we are also getting the CO / exhaust thing handled as well. i'll report back on the outcome.
  6. I

Replaced rear wheel bearing, 2015 XLT w/ 21K miles

glad you found it.....ala ferris bueller style.:thumbsup:
  7. I

Dark Grey XLT(?) Grill

and door handles to match body color as well...we have the same!!
  8. I

Door Gaskets / Molding / Weatherstripping

our 2015 Ex is showing signs of that starting on the passenger front door gasket...starting a small tear
  9. I

thanks.....and bummer....going back to 2012 and i'm hard pressed to find one that actually ends with a positive resolution
  10. I

2011 woes

sounds terrible..get outta that rig...ford was one auto company that did actually stay solvent during the crisis..no bailout needed
  11. I

i put the rear seats up (folded) and wiggled the connections under the seats a bit and this seemed to have cleared the error light for now..not sure which is bad but its seems its one of them.
  12. I

YIKES...not what i was lead to believe initially at our dealer !! mission more critical now, thanks !!!
  13. I

we have this same issue with the airbag light being on constantly in our 15 XLT...took it too dealer and they said they'd order a part for one of the rear inflatable seatbelts, and never heard from them again. We are about to follow up and will give feedback soon...hopefully. :)
  14. I

Anyone else have problems with their second row inflatable seat belts?

hey all, we have a 2015 XLT with approx 12K miles that just recently had an airbag light show up that the dealer determined was a faulty switch under one of the 2nd row seats...part wont be here until july sometime !!! sounds same fwiw...great forum too !!
Back