Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. mrnavy2

2013 FOB Key Reprogram

My question is that i have my old FOB KEY programed to my old 13Ex can it be reprogrammed to another 13Ex? Thanks Steve.
  2. mrnavy2

2018 Explorer Puddle Lights

Do the 2018 Explorer Come With LED Puddle light bulds or are they just the regular light bulds?
  3. mrnavy2

New Jersey Get Together

Anyone want to have a NJ GET TOGETHER in Central Jersey. There is a nice dinner in Eatontown, NJ just off of Exit 105 on the parkway. Let me know who would like to get together and give me some dates. Thanks Steve...:salute:
  4. mrnavy2

Warranty Information

Hello all, I am the second owner of a 5th Gen. 2013 Limited which i just purchased 2 months ago. I was just wondering if you would know if i am covered on any warranty of this auto. I just heard there might be a 3 year warranty on it. Is that possible? thanks steve...
  5. mrnavy2

UPPER and LOWER MOLDING - 2013 Ford Explorer

I am thinking about removing my GRILLE Chrome Molding to change it to Black. My question is, how difficult would it to be to change these 2 pieces of Molding? Does anyone have Black they want to get rid of? Thanks Steve....:salute:
  6. mrnavy2

2013 Ford Explorer Built Sheet

Hello all. Can someone please direct me in where i can get a Built Sheet for my 2013 Exployer. I just purchased it last week, and would like to have a build sheet. Thanks Steve.
  7. mrnavy2

WANTED Husky Floor Mats for 2013 Explorer

Hello all, i am looking for front, rear or all 4 husky floor mats color does not matter. Please let me know if u have for sale and price in a PM. Thanks Steve.
  8. mrnavy2

New Member from New Jersey

Hello All, I just purchased a 2013 Explorer Limited. I will be picking it up on Thursday. I am really looking forward to this SUV. I had a 2008 Jeep Commander which i really liked but last week we here in New Jersey had a bad rain storm and my engine got wet. So insurance total the jeep...
Back