Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Drove new Explorer off the lot on Monday.....transmission went last night. Suggestions?

So apparently, Ford revamped their entire production assembly line and parts to accomodate the changes to 2020 Ford Exporer. There are Youtube videos galore on how royally they screwed up their cash cow. There are all sorts of issues with this year/model so Im not surprised with the problems you...
  2. B

Time for tires

Im from Florida. Once a year we drive north to Wisconsin during January. Im looking at 1. Bridgestone Blizzak DMV2 2. Yokohama Geolandar G055 3. Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring I have had good experience with Yokohama with my previous cars. Any inputs/experiences shared is highly appreciated...
  3. B

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

I have 51K only on my odometer. In 2018, the OEM Hankooks started developing "flakes". Literally chips of tires will be visible. After a protracted argument with the dealer, who insisted my driving is bad, after escalating it to Ford Corporate, they grudgingly changed the tires to another...
  4. B

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

I own a 2016 Ford Explorer Limited with all bells and whistles from the Platinum (kinda custom added by order). I have 26000+ miles on my Explorer. Last week I noticed the tread peeling all over the tire like flakes. This was happening on ALL four tires. Also the tire has worn out like to 4/32"...
Back