Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Split Armrest Issue

Guys, quick question, the leather door panel on my explorer is splitting in a few spots (see attached image). Does anyone have any recommendations on glue I could use to help fix? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance Matt
  2. 2

Best place to buy Rotors / Pads?

Guys, I am needing new rotors & pads for my 2011 Limited. I have never bought my own parts - where is the best place to buy online? I am currently just looking for OEM replacement unless you guys have something else / better to suggest. Thank you Matt
  3. 2

Broken Outside Mirror

Good afternoon! I recently smashed my passenger side view mirror into my garage. Does anyone have a recommendation on the best/cheapest place to by a replacement? I have a 2011 Limited with Power Folding mirrors with the little blind spot mirror in the top corner (I do not think they are...
  4. 2

Lift kits for 5th gen. Explorer

Did you ever get this project finished? If so, I would love to see the final result.
  5. 2

I'm looking at the Michelin Premier LTX. When you say "causing any issues" does this mean that they may rub slightly but not cause any material damage/issues?
  6. 2

Time for tires

Does anyone know if a 265/50/20 tire will rub on a stock height 2011 Limited? I've seen people using the 265/50/20 tire with the traxda lift kit but have not seen any on stock ride height. My stock tires are a 255/50/20. Any help is appreciated!
  7. 2

275/45R20 Nitto NT421Qs on Sport OEM 20x9s

Does anyone know if a 265/50/20 tire will rub on stock 20" wheels? Stock tires are 255/50/20.
  8. 2

I have a 2011 Limited with the 20" wheels. I have been debating leveling the front and adding a 265/50/20 tire rather than the stock 255/50/20. My dilemma is this: I will be adding the new larger tires this week and will not be getting the Traxda Leveling kit for a month or so. Does...
  9. 2

My XLT Mods

Your explorer looks great! Did you use a lift/leveling kit or is this on the stock ride height?
  10. 2

2011 Lifted with BFG TA/KO's

is this the lift kit that you used? http://traxda.com/ford-lift-and-leveling-kits/ford-explorer/11-15-ford-explorer-lift-kit-102040.html
Back