Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

96 Ford Explorer 4x4 4.0 part out

Ok, so I have a complete Ford Explorer with blown transmission. PM for or post reply for what you need and shipping. Vehicle is located in Portland, Oregon.
  2. N

Need Help!!! And fast!!! 99 Ford Windstar

Ok, so my in-laws have a 99 ford windstar, the thing actually drives pretty decent. Today, the transmission just stopped working. I wasnt able to get a look at the fluid to see if it toasted the clutches, but it does grab when put in reverse. When you put it into forward gears it gives you...
  3. N

transmission rebuild

so I have a 96 Explorer that blew the trans out. my father in law doesnt want to get rid of it and doesnt want to pay out the butt to have it repaired. so, I think I will be rebuilding it here very soon. this should be a fun trip as i havent rebuilt a transmission in years.
  4. N

Good rear end shop portland area

Looking for a reputable rear end shop in Portland area. going to be doing a regear and potentially lockers on my 02 X soon and cant find a reputable shop local. I will be doing the majority of rebuild on the rear end just need them to do the preload
  5. N

Project Weekend Warrior is a go

so, after owning my 02 X for a year, it has become time to show it some love. over the next few weeks to months it will be getting transformed into a capable weekend warrior rig. First things first is to take care of the rear end. I am considering going to 3.73 LS because I will be running...
  6. N

PNW Explorer new guy

Hey there everybody, so I am from the great Pacific Northwest, Gladstone Oregon to be exact. Rocking a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT that I will be doing some work on pretty soon. Maybe some opinions, a little help and maybe some new friends up here. Originally from Southern California and have been...
Back