Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Custom Grill

What did you use to cut the emblem??? Thanks for the tips!
  2. Z

Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Custom Grill

I know someone asked this already - but I did not see an answer. How did you get the Ford Emblem on the grill??? I looked and most come with NO emblem on the aftermarket grills. Please help! Thanks!
  3. Z

Swap Instrument cluster - help

Hey Guys... I have a 2008 Explorer Sport Trac and I want to swap out the instrument cluster for a 2008 Mercury Mountaineer one (I like the way the Mercury one looks) They are direct fit and same plugs...however... When I replaced it, everything works, but the truck won't start... Do I...
  4. Z

Will These Rims fit '08 ST 4x4 V8???

Thanks for the help!
  5. Z

Will These Rims fit '08 ST 4x4 V8???

Hey guys...I have the stock Aluminum "clad" rims on my '08 Limited ST...does anyone know if these will fit? http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/wto/5316961593.html 2014 Nissan Pathfinder OEM rims 18 x 7.5 in. wheels P235/65R18 tires Thanks for the help!
  6. Z

Chrome Wheels

Anyone have a pic of what the wheels look like under the Chrome covers?
  7. Z

Chrome Wheels

Tom - are you still looking? I currently have the chrome wheels on my 08 and looking to get new wheels, so, if you are still looking, let me know.
  8. Z

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Anyone know where I can get an extra bungee that is located at the bottom of the Gen II tonneau cover?
  9. Z

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

Looks like this page is down - may not want this post to be "sticky" at the top anymore :)
  10. Z

Instrument bulb replacement tutorial.

Has anyone found replacement bulbs cheaper or possibly LED (dimable) that work?
  11. Z

LED's, finally did the turn signals and brake lights

What flasher relay do I need for an 08 Sport Trac 4x4 V8?
  12. Z

LED's, finally did the turn signals and brake lights

When switching your LED's do you need one of these on each bulb? LED Light Load Resistor Kit - LED Turn Signal Hyper Flash & Warning Fix https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/car-install-supplies/led-light-load-resistor-kit-led-turn-signal-hyper-flash-warning-fix/190/831/
  13. Z

Best halos for 2008 Sport Trac

Hey guys...New here.... I have a 2008 Sport Trac Limited and wanted to know 2 things... 1 - what is the best halo kit for our trucks? 2 - Is there a way to have them work as Daytime Running Lights like the modern cars? Thanks!
Back