Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Side mirror swap

Dont think they will fit explorers. Maybe sport tracs are a little different.
  2. S

Egr help!

no thanks though.
  3. S

Egr help!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to check everything!
  4. S

Egr help!

I have a 2000 5.0 explorer. I have a code saying egr insufficient flow. Truck runs fine. What could be the problem?
  5. S

Front end swap

Body. Headlights, grill, fenders, and hoods.
  6. S

Front end swap

bump. im also interested!
  7. S

Side mirror swap

Have you seen them installed?
  8. S

06 ranger mirrors on an expo?

Thanks has anyone done the newer expo mirrors?
  9. S

06 ranger mirrors on an expo?

will 2006 ford ranger mirrors fit on a 2000 expo? Has anyone done this? Thanks.
  10. S

2wd 4" Lift Spindles

i used my stock brake lines just unbolted them and moved the mounting bracket down.
  11. S

thanks! im going to sas mine and im trying to get all the knowledge and info i need. Any...

thanks! im going to sas mine and im trying to get all the knowledge and info i need. Any pointers on anything?
  12. S

my bad lol thats what i ment 1st gen. oh alrighty. where did you get the oil filter relocator?

my bad lol thats what i ment 1st gen. oh alrighty. where did you get the oil filter relocator?
  13. S

Why didn't you use the 2nd gen box like most do? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you about this just...

Why didn't you use the 2nd gen box like most do? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you about this just trying to get pilointers before I start mine! Thanks.
  14. S

2000 v8 explorer "tahoe killer"

I have a 2000 2wd v8 explorer. Aka "tahoe killer" I've been building on it for about 2 years. I'm wanting to straihht axle it. Only can't figure out how to do the steering! And help would be great! Thanks!
  15. S

Doing the steering for your sas how did you do it? I'm wanting to do my expo with the v8 and I...

Doing the steering for your sas how did you do it? I'm wanting to do my expo with the v8 and I was wondering. Thanks
  16. S

2nd gen SAS need help.

Thanks! I've been thinking about just doing a full hydro system!
  17. S

Old member first time posting. My SAS.

could you post a picture of the steering box installed? thanks.
  18. S

2nd gen SAS need help.

ok thanks buddy! I thought of that just looks like itd be a pain! Anyone have pics of it?
  19. S

2nd gen SAS need help.

I'm wanting to SAS my explorer. I need to know what people are using for steering. I was thinking an older steering box. I have a 2000 5.0 expo. An help would be greatly appreciated!
Back