Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Converting XLT to auto headlights

I have a 2010 Explorer XLT that came without the auto headlight option. I believe it has the sun sensor installed, as I can see the black round item sticking out of the middle of the dash by the windshield (the same thing that flashes the red light for the alarm). From some research I thought...
  2. L

Replacement OEM Overhead DVD (04 Explorer w/sunroof)

Ok, my projects with the newly acquired 04 Explorer Limited are now in the "don't really need to, but might as well" phase. My wife's Limited has a sunroof, which from my research seems to make a difference with the factory OEM overhead DVD console; not sure why... Anyway, the DVD doesn't...
  3. L

Bluetooth/Handsfree options - 04 Explorer Limited

Hi all! My wife has a 2004 Ford Explorer Limited 4dr with the original 6 CD changer, Ford part number 4L2T-18C815-CE. The truck also has the rear seat factory DVD (although it's not working; next project). Here's photos of the front and rear of the stereo: So, my question is...
  4. L

Strange AC issue....

Hello all; I've been using this forum through Google searches for many different issues over the last few weeks, so thanks to all for the volume of information. I recently picked up a mint 2004 Ford Explorer Limited 4x4 4.6L V8. For an 11 yr old truck, it's in better-than-great shape and has...
Back