Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Fender Flares

As far as I know, nobody makes flares for the 2nd gens. Your best bet for finding some would probably be going to a junkyard and taking some off of an Eddie Bauer
  2. B

4.0L SOHC Resonator Delete

It shouldn't make a huge difference, just a little louder when you get on it.
  3. B

newbie intro with muffler questions

I have a Dynomax 17346 cat back on my 97 XLT and it doesnt sound ricey at all.
  4. B

IFS+35's=???

Thanks for the responses. I guess now I get to spend even more money on it... Here is a pic in its current state
  5. B

IFS+35's=???

I have a 97 XLT with a 3" BL and TT/shackles on 33" Kumho AT's and I'd like to add the Superlift kit and go to some 35's. So my question is, how well does the IFS hold up with that big of a tire? It is my daily and would only have occasional off road use.
  6. B

best way to mount aux lights

Just realized that I never posted a pic of the light wing. The lights are Hella 500 fogs.
  7. B

best way to mount aux lights

Another option would be one of these light wings. http://www.carr.com/light-bars/light-wings.html
  8. B

Flip down light rack

You may be able to make something work with a carr rota bar
  9. B

Call In

Name: Tyler Location: Lake Villa, IL Vehicle: 1997 XLT 4x4 warrior shackles, TT, 3" BL and 285/75r16 Kumho Road Venture ATs Also a member of Lake County OHV, new members are always welcome.
Back