Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

LED Headlight Conversions

It does both High and Low on our vehicle.
  2. E

You can't put the dust cover back on, you can cut a small hole and have the cord just go through it
  3. E

Amazon told me the same thing, as long as the connector is the same it should be no problem, perfect fit and super fast install. I'm still testing night driving. WAY better than my stock ones but still trying to judge compared to HID. I do love that I don't have to worry about the HID install...
  4. E

Led I actually just upgraded to LED. Bought this package: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VNBDOV2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 So far so good; output is better than stock, installation took about 10 minutes. Cutoff is almost perfect, no bleed which is nice not...
  5. E

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Thank you so much, I searched all over and kept coming up with 27742 but it seemed wrong so figured I'd ask the Pro's.
  6. E

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

So my 2015 Explorer Limited just had the Passenger A Pillar Trim(One that runs along the windshield) fly off while I was driving. This was a salvage title but I've seen the pictures and I know that this part of the car was never touched so kind of confused how this happened. I also know it...
Back