Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2011 Explorer with leaking moon roof

Hey, is there any way you can repost your pics showing how you fixed this? (All the pics appear to be the same on your post). I'm experiencing the same issue with my 2015 Limited, and I was going to use your method to fix. Thanks!
  2. A

Ford ESP Expiring Soon. Tips?

I have about 1000 miles left before my Ford Protect Premium Maintenance warranty expires. Before that happens, my plan is to take it to a neighborhood auto mechanic, have him give it a look over, and perhaps find things that may be a warranty item that can be repaired and covered under my ESP...
  3. A

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

What did you go with for the HID fogs?
  4. A

Interior Door panel issue / separation

This FSA (17N04) came up as an "important notice" in my FordPass app. Along with 17N03 which is titled "Carbon Monoxide Concerns"
  5. A

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Good to hear. I'm going to try to get the 3.10 update this week. How long did it take to do the update at your dealership?
  6. A

Upgrading sync2 from 3.6 to 3.7/3.8

Chan... 3.8 (Siri integrated) IS available, but you have to go to a dealership to have it installed. I found this out a couple months ago when I ran into the very same problem you did. I might also add, that some folks out there have 3.10 as well. So if you go to dealership, see if they're...
  7. A

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Hey there Bkyln... Looks like you have a bicycle carrier. I 'm looking for one for my 15' Exp Limited. What brand did you buy? And is it the Tow Hitch version? Thanks!
  8. A

[Solved] 2016 Explorer Remote Start Problem

Nice... "detective work" Nick! :) Though I didn't have this issue, reading how you solved the problem is a perfect example of why I love this forum!
  9. A

MFT v3.8 and iOS10 Issues

Does anyone know how I can increase the "voice volume of Siri" when I access it while using MFT v3.8? I've an iPhone6 with iOS10. The phone's volume is at maximum. But when I do any "Hey Siri" type functions, Siri sounds significantly lower than say...the regular "MFT Voice". Anyone else...
  10. A

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

Screwed up while trying to post it. Sorry. LoL
  11. A

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

Bought my 2015 Limited this past Halloween. All stock presently, but with the help of this forum, I hope to make some... "subtle" improvements.
  12. A

COPY/PASTED DETAILS FOR v3.10... EA5T-14D544-BA ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE The new software update for SYNC® with MyFord Touch® systems includes all the improvements from previous updates, plus additional changes to accommodate new and updated customer devices, such such as: Hazard switch...
  13. A

When will there be a new release of Sync 2 software

If you go the link posted by the FordIVTeam, https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/how-tos/keep-your-sync-up-to-date.html, -Sign in -And the next page with the header "Keep Your SYNC Software Up To Date", off to the right you see a line that says "Full SYNC History" -If you click that, the next...
  14. A

Bummer. I hope we all find out soon what the scoop is on this update! Since Ford has moved to Sync3, I can't help but feel ANY Sync2 update is like a "special surprise" that will all end soon.
  15. A

Hello GrumpyO... Just wondering if you were able to get that 3.9 update? Russ
  16. A

Wait... There is a 3.9 promised?! Any other details? (If this is true)
  17. A

Thanks Shaay... I would like to do that. But... I don't know how to send a "private message" on this forum. How do I go about that?
  18. A

Hello JK... New 15' Explorer owner here. How do I "PM'' other members on the forum? I cant...

Hello JK... New 15' Explorer owner here. How do I "PM'' other members on the forum? I cant seem to find the procedure on the forums anwhere. Thanks!
  19. A

Thanks Peter... I'll PM them directly. And yeah, after talking to a Ford software/MFT rep by phone, I was told 3.8 was pulled and being fixed because of bugs. ???
  20. A

Hello FordIVTteam... New owner of a 15' Limited here... I wanted to get some clarification. My...

Hello FordIVTteam... New owner of a 15' Limited here... I wanted to get some clarification. My Limited says I have CCPU 4.32.14073_ installed. Which I'm told is 3.7 I was wanting to install 3.8 for Siri, but after calling Ford (800-392-FORD), I was told that 3.8 has been pulled to fix bugs? Is...
  21. A

Hello FordIVTteam... New owner of a 15' Limited here... I wanted to get some clarification. My Limited says I have CCPU 4.32.14073_ installed. Which I'm told is 3.7 I was wanting to install 3.8 for Siri, but after calling Ford (800-392-FORD), I was told that 3.8 has been pulled to fix bugs...
Back