Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Hello- If you can send me Joel's info the would be great. I purchased an extended package from...

Hello- If you can send me Joel's info the would be great. I purchased an extended package from him years ago and its going to be due/up, very shortly. I need to find out if I can extend again, and if so, I would like to do it with Joel ASAP. Thx
  2. B

SYNC2 Map Update - Version A8

PeterK9-- Thanks for the info. My Year, Model and Trim are updated. Also I just edited my post above. I have the 3.08, so will the A8 still work with that version? Wow the dealer wanted $350. That's why I love this forum or any forum for that matter. A little research can go a long way!
  3. B

This forum is great. You guys rock. I just read through the last two pages and just checked the setting on my 2014 Limited Explorer. My CCPU version is 3.08 15128 with an A4. So am I correct that I can just order the A8 and it will just be a plug and go?
  4. B

I did not know we were talking about a SD card. I was told the GPS needed an update. So now I know we are talking about the SD sim card how much does Ford charge? PeterK9-- I would have used the search function but did not know I was looking for an SD card. The Ford dealer said GPS system...
  5. B

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Thanks for the info guys! I will do the Batt myself and save some money.
  6. B

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Question for ya-- My 2014 is at the Ford Dealer now and they say I need a new Battery. Do you know if the ESP plan that I bought off Joel will cover the battery? I have the plan printed and in with my papers in the glove box which is at the dealer :-(( I don't think the Battery is covered...
  7. B

Hello-- The dealer is telling us they can update our GPS Card for $350. Is there a cheaper route?
  8. B

2009 Ford Edge Shocks

I need to replace my rear shocks on my 2009 Edge. The left one has oil coming out of it. I would like to purchase something not made in China or Japan. What would you recommend? I was looking at Sachs?
  9. B

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

No, I am not, just did business with him. Did you read my post? Never meet the guy, live 800 miles away? How could I be him? In less you are accusing of lying? This internet thing can be ruthless. I am trying to help out a hard working guy that did my family and I right. If you have...
  10. B

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Ford ESP Review Hello all-- New here, just purchased a new to us 2014 Ford Explorer. I am in the market for an Extended Service Plan for our Ford. Since the Explorer is all electric I decided we should purchase the extended service plan. After speaking with my two local Ford dealers and...
Back