Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

help anyone, 98sport passing ATF, dont understand

ok, thanks, sounds like time to search for a rebuild kit, anyone got any ideas?
  2. P

ok, do you know a place to go to to find rebuild kits and has anyone had good luck with rebuilds, at one time I was to the understanding it was a "throw away tranny" that it was better to get a new one
  3. P

anyone got anything else, before I look into it any deeper?
  4. P

hey guys, I tried posting in the help forum and it wont let me so here I go. I have a 98 sport 4.0 SOHC auto tranny, with AWD/4x4, witchever you want to call it. 140thousand miles on her and now shes starting to come apart. I was on the way home from the paintball feild and noticed smoked and...
  5. P

Help me choose tires for 18" wheels

im running 255's and I didnt note a speed change of very extreme
  6. P

explorer clothing line

hello, does anyone know if the explorer clothing line is still around and who do I talk to about getting some?
  7. P

texas/ north texas?

30mins south of fort worth, were about an hour apart maybe? maybe we can find some other x drivers and we choose a middle spot to all meet at.
  8. P

Texas Heat Wave (Austin)

k, witch one are we talking about?
  9. P

Texas Heat Wave (Austin)

I may get in on this one, I have been looking for some other x drivers to meet with
  10. P

texas/ north texas?

this may have been asked but does anyone on here run around texas or better north texas? I would love to get together with some other x drivers and just hang or drive, whatever.
  11. P

tranny cooler

i dont seem to have one, so I just need to find a spot to put it buy: it then what? I would like to have a guage so I can tell if I am getting hot. do i put the gauge sending unit in the oil pan of the tranny its self and do i have to have a pump to push it through the cooler? Thankz
  12. P

tranny cooler

ok guys I need some help, Im getting ready for summer and have a 19 foot bayliner i pulled a couple times last year and wana pull alot this year. My x is a 98 4.0 sohc auto that used to be awd but now with the brown wire mod and a different rearend its a 2x4 with a trasnsfer, long story short I...
  13. P

Brand tools you use

I run mostly craftsman hand tools, some snap on; and as far as air tools go nothing can beat my Ingersol Rand 1/2 impact, 3/8 impact. 1/2 -3/8- 1/4 air ratchets, cut off tools, die grinders, air saws, air hammers, etc. I also choose to use dewalt cordless tools if I can aford them. IR BEATS ALL!!!
Back