Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Lift Shackles Touching Frame

A squeaking sound, now that’s funny right them there!!! Way to many squeaks to care
  2. 9

Lift Shackles Touching Frame

The shackles are not upside down. If you put them upside down you cannot use the 1st set of holes. I use the 1st set of holes and I run the same shackles. The bracket could go towards the front of the vehicle, I haven’t cared enough to try because it flexes fine
  3. 9

My 1992 2 door jeep killer build

The bolts are plenty long enough, I too had a problem with them. I put a 3/4 “tack weld” on 2 sides, I also “tack welded the radius arms to the axle arms. I found If the bottom one was loose the top on would be loose. You can see the marker light shattering in this picture from last Saturday.
  4. 9

Anyone watching hooligans build and battle

I think we are all bias to the X lol IMHO the guys who built the X where idiots. They had no power, why? The first race he killed it going up the hill and had to put it in 4lo. Why weren’t they running 5.13 gears? With gears and suspension they would have killed the XJ, they had the suspension
  5. 9

Moab 2019

Finally compiled the videos and posted them on YouTube. The ugly blue 4Runner is everywhere!!!!
  6. 9

Moab 2019

Cliffhanger This trail was a blast, best trail that I have ever been on!!! All done today and 4 hours closer to home... I’m scheduled to work Monday morning, DOH!!! damage report 1. driver side ujoint cap twisting in ear, it is full c-clip but I had local shop tack all caps on that side...
  7. 9

Moab 2019

Which trail was this?
  8. 9

Moab 2019

I wish, there are so many trails that I haven’t done!!!
  9. 9

Moab 2019

Steel bender
  10. 9

Moab 2019

Kane Creek Good suspension flex picture and on the driver side it was 150’ drop less then a foot from my tire. The white tattoo is new The rock on the right was the tattoo artist
  11. 9

Moab 2019

2nd gen with TTB. If you look up my history of posts you can see my build
  12. 9

Moab 2019

I’m here in Moab for the week, one of my wheeling buddies insisted on going during heep week. He drives a 1st gen 4Runner. Entrance area to poison ☠️ spider Waiting for Heeps to do V V If I owned a heep this is how I would build it.
  13. 9

Poor Man’s RZR build

It’s looking good, how low is the winch going to sit?
  14. 9

MUTINEER II: New Project Yet to be Named

Looking good, lots of work but when it’s a passion who cares
  15. 9

More hp

You have all the standard bolt ons. Time for a hair dryer. How did you like the OBX headers? I went with cast iron.
  16. 9

Class 7s Desert Race Truck Revival

Looking good, gives me a lot of good ideas about a roll bar in my rig.
  17. 9

I would get rid of the poly radius arm bushings and go with rubber. Moog has a good kit with rubber
  18. 9

Adjustable coil buckets install

I don’t know if that style would handle my driving, I have massages the 1/4 plate already with my playing. The real reason is because I never found that style new, just a few pics here and there.
  19. 9

Sorry for your loss. I lived in SoCal for 11 years, off roading is fast and loud. Here in Oregon we have our issues but most of these guys rigs can’t handle speeds over 30 with bumps. They are trailered because they are not safe above 45 on pavement
  20. 9

96 5.0 tuning? where how who

The 97 ecu hasn’t been broken yet for public sharing. TwEECer says they support it but.... Lasota can program an SCT for it but if you change something then you need him to retune it. Decipha can break it down so you can tune it but that takes a bunch of time and time cost I plan on running...
  21. 9

I really need seats like that in my X. At my age I do not want to climb over that roll bar to get int to front seat lol Nice find, glad to see it being brought back to life.
  22. 9

Adjustable coil buckets install

When I was playing in the sand I noticed my passenger side ujoint was shot, I’m running 5-760x spicer joints. I wasn’t happy so I finished the weekend in 2wd and just had fun. That trip I also found the transmission shifting funny. I fixed that with a valve body from another X, at the same time...
  23. 9

I also have a 12v powered 3rd gen Dodge Ram 1500 lol I live in town on 1/3 of an acre. My neighbors tolerate me doh!!!
  24. 9

You and I have been talking on your website efi dyno tuning. I’m bronco73idi, I own a 95 bronco with a 7.3 idi Diesel. I did get the quarter horse and the RZASA ecu. This Saturday I’m going to the boneyard to get a eec-v pigtail other stuff. I want to be able to power up the ECU and load the...
Back