Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

Horn Beeps On Exit

Next payday... I must turn that horn off lol
  2. Z

DIY: Front License Plate Bracket Removal!

TY. I swear my iPhone is seriously retarded lol
  3. Z

DIY: Front License Plate Bracket Removal!

Much better There you go. No charge/ Peter
  4. Z

Horn Beeps On Exit

I have been just barely closing the door when I drop my son off at daycare.. Brain farted this morning.. Shut the door.. Woke up 3 sleeping babies inside sitters house. <sigh>
  5. Z

2016 Limited or Sport

I traded my 2013 M3 for my Explorer.. Moved up by Reno and the M3 is not snow friendly lol I drove the X5.. And just didn't like how it drove to be honest.. Even with just the NA V6.. The Explorer Limited 4wd is an awesome choice
  6. Z

Help me find the mass airflow sensor!

No not needed for more HP.. Just they look nice and I love the sound.. Plus I don't have to buy new filters ever which is great with the miles I put on and with the extreme dust here .. Have always put one in every car I've had..
  7. Z

I have no idea.. I returned to intake kit.. Will worry about it another day.. Lol Still a mystery though
  8. Z

Went to stealership.. No one knows where it is.. They are checking on it and will get back to me.. They thought I was pulling their leg at first
  9. Z

Ok so here's my engine compartment.. Any ideas? Lol I've looked under everything.. I can't find anything online .. Going to stealership if I have to
  10. Z

What I'm saying is.. It's not there! I'm not blind. It's not there lol. Nothing is right there.. Just the tube I'll take a pic once the sun comes up
  11. Z

I'm about to install a K&N Intake on my 2016 Limited with 3.5l Step 1.. Disconnect battery Step 2.. Remove Mass Airflow Sensor from intake tube right after the oem airfilter box.. Uh.. There is no Sensor.. No where on the oem intake assembly.. So.. Where is it? Any ideas? I guess...
  12. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Yes.. The entire front and rear bumpers are covered in cameras and sensors.. And don't forget the little spray nozzle dodads for the cameras.. Probably more in there than I'd feel comfortable messing with lol I guess I'm just not going to get one.. And be happy..
  13. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Well that is for one with no bumper sensors.. Will keep waiting
  14. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Will check it out. TY!
  15. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Well.. Dang.. I'll wait until more become available.
  16. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Does anyone know?
  17. Z

Push Bar for Explorer

Questions about brush guards for 2016 model I have a 2016 Exp Limited 4wd. With everything I'm trying to find a brush guard but there are only about 2 on the market specifically listed for my year Would one for a 2015 fit? Or is the front end too different?
  18. Z

Horn Beeps On Exit

Omg make it stop! Ok I just brought my 16 Exp Limited 4wd home.. And I was yelled at by the daycare for waking kids up with the stupid double honk. I know it won't do it when I leave the 2nd fob in the vehicle but really? Just leave a key in a $50k vehicle at all times? Can't the insurance...
  19. Z

My new 2016 Explorer Limited

Just wanted to say hi.. And I will update this once I start adding mods. And.. I need to figure out how to add a photo lol 2016 Explorer Limited.. Fallon Nevada.. Jackiebtravis@gmail.com :exp:
Back