Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Truxxx Leveling Kit & Bigger Tires

Just a follow up. When I was researching using this product a lot of others suggested using this lift would cause premature ball joint & alignment issues. Wrong! I am here to say that in the last 1-1/2 years I have driven over 45,000 miles with the Truxxx 2" leveling kit installed. I have...
  2. S

Hypertech Speedo Help FYI - When I added the bigger tires, it affected my speedometer. It was reading roughly 5mph slow. After researching this online, I bought the Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer kit off Ebay to fix the problem. I found it there for $269. It included a disc, instructions...
  3. S

Show Off Your Lifted Sport Trac!!!

My 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4X4 I have had my 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4 for only 4 months now & driven it for 13,500 miles. I work out of town so I drive home weekly, driving roughly 3300-3500 miles a month. I wanted a comfortable sharp looking truck, along with towing ability to...
  4. S

Truxx lift with 20" wheels

18" rims & Truxxx Lift Here are pictures of 18" rims with P255 / 70 / R18 tires and the Truxxx lift. I did also add new Rancho struts too.
  5. S

Offical: Post your ST pics

My 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4 I bought my 2007 Sport Trac V8 4x4 just 4 months ago with 96,000 miles on it. I have now driven over 13,500 miles since August. I drive home on weekends and average 3200-3500 miles a month. It rides and handles great. I added bigger tires - P255 / 70 / R18...
  6. S

Posted Pictures Here are pictures of with the Truxxx lift installed.
  7. S

Truxx lift with 20" wheels

Added Truxxx lift with 18" tires Just posted this on another thread. Ok, I have a 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4. The stock tires look too small, so I wanted bigger tires. I installed P255 / 70 / R18 Firestone Destination AT tires. With those tires, I had some rubbing on the plastic wheel...
  8. S

Ok, I have a 2007 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4. The stock tires look too small, so I wanted bigger tires. I installed P255 / 70 / R18 Firestone Destination AT tires. With those tires, I had some rubbing on the plastic wheel well when turning and going over bumps. When I looked for information...
  9. S

Lifting 4th Gen with Truxxx Leveling Kit + Rancho QuickLift

What did you end up doing with the lift & QuickLift?
  10. S

Rancho Quicklift Struts

:help: Hi, I have a 2007 Sport Trac, Limited, V8, 4x4. Will the Rancho Quick Lift struts fit on both the front & back of my Sport Trac? Websites list them for the Explorer, but not the Sport Trac. The Traxxx leveling kit has the same number for both the Explorer & Sport Trac, so I'm...
Back