Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

rear body panel crack? who has it!!

wish it was that cheap here in Australia.... priced just the part here and they want $700 just for the panel...... then I have to have it painted and fitted up !!!:mad:
  2. W

anyone got thrid row seating and 2 15"s?

I have an 04 limited with the third row seats. you could fit 2 15's in there but not with an 11cu ft box. what 15's do you have as after spending 10 years in the car audio industry there arent too many 15's that cant get away with 3 cu ft each and a chunk of power...........so you could probably...
  3. W

looking for headers for 4.6l V8 2004 model

Hey from Australia. Am curious if anyone makes a decent set of headers to suit my 04 4.6l explorer limited. If so how much of a performance increase will this give?? thanks for your help.
  4. W

04 explorer very ruff suspension

hey from australia I have an 04 limited with the standard 245/65/17 michelins. I have noticed that at the standard 32psi the tyres are very smooth. by the time I get up to 36psi it rides really hard but gives better fuel economy. so i have taken to a compromise 34psi and am loving it. This...
  5. W

Well, Who Says a Ford can't go off road !!!!

Hey from Sydney Glad to hear that other aussies have found joy in their explorers when others have doubted the decision. I have a 2004 limited that I bought for transporting my 2yr old rottwieler from sydney to the gold coast on our many trips. am looking to put in a slightly larger tank...
  6. W

2004 Electronic Throttle Hesitation

Aussie Ex had same issue. I had a similar problem with mine (even check engine message)and since they replaced the electronic accelerator pedal it has been a heap better. hope this helps mate.
Back