Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

My Free 89 BII

nice! how much and where? what color are you painting them> cant wait to see them on the bronco :thumbsup:
  2. E

My Free 89 BII

im glad your doing weld on beadlocks... i was seriously thinking about doing that after i get my wheels... now i get to see how its done! :D
  3. E

My Free 89 BII

i like your B2 alot! its turning out great! cant wait to see it when you get the 44 and 9" under it! good luck! :thumbsup:
  4. E

rotor/hub conversion on waggy d44

thats exactly what i wanted to hear! thanks! :thumbsup:
  5. E

rotor/hub conversion on waggy d44

just wondering what year ford rotors / hubs will work on a 85 waggy D44 (30 spline)... im want to run a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern... anyone know? i know a 1977 f150 has a 5 on 5.5 pattern... just not sure about the splines and also, whats a good length to go with on brake lines for the front? I...
  6. E

Best place to buy wheel spacers/adapters

yeah, ive actually been thinking about the 9"... i found one here at a local Junkyard for 200. on the outside its got surgace rust. i didnt open it up to look in the inside. i might go with it, we'll see
  7. E

bedlinered b2.

dang dude, this time tomorrow ill be headin down there with your newish bumper! I hope we can make it fit pretty nicely... im sure we can come up with something!
  8. E

bedlinered b2.

i know if he put the stuff back in anything like i do or would its scratched haha... but if he let it dry long enough then he's good!
  9. E

bedlinered b2.

looks good man! might as well tear the rest of the carpet out though and do the whole floor! you know you want to!
  10. E

2000 XLT Body Lift help

on my 01' my PA 883 kit the front bumper brackets worked but the rear didnt.
  11. E

sn0border88's SAS Thread

dang man... alot of damage in one day.. have you got any further on your top yet?
  12. E

lift

both are very easy to do... shackles - get all the weight off the rear axle.put jackstands under the truck, put a jack just under the diff housing just to catch the weight of the axle... unbolt the rear shackles and replace with new ones, bolt back together. done! aal's - get all the...
  13. E

whats the best welding rod to use?

yeah. i've tryed all 3 of those rods mentioned. i think what it is is that my welder i just bought isnt strong enough. so... back to the store with it and i think im just gonna get a real good mig welder! thanks for the help guys! :thumbsup:
  14. E

whats the best welding rod to use?

I have a clarke 131 arc welder 120v and I cant seem to find the right welding rod. anyone able to help? heres the info on it: Operates from standard 110V circuit. Variable amerage control for accurate welding power control. Includes hand held face shield and chipping hammer. Automatic...
  15. E

Dopler174 Topless?

when is the fabric supposed to arive? i wanna see that thing cut up! :D
  16. E

colindo94 fullwidth swap

wow... looks real good! congrats!
  17. E

Just sayin' HI

welcome... youll find everything you will ever need to know about your explorer here! its awesome! :thumbsup:
  18. E

sn0border88's SAS Thread

hell yeah man! thats gonna look sweet!
  19. E

best way to line up axle during sas

got it... thanks guys i hope to get it hung from the truck today. ill post pics of my progress if any is made!
  20. E

best way to line up axle during sas

i think i measured 32.5 center to center on the axle... frame rails were 30 center to center. so ill be outside the frame by 1 1/4 on either side. im pretty sure ive got it all figured out. and as for postion front to rear i deff dont want to go more towards the back with the axle... i may...
  21. E

sn0border88's SAS Thread

thread theif... snowboarder - what are you using to frame in the canvas top?
  22. E

sn0border88's SAS Thread

yeah, id like to see it on a trailer goind down the road still sitting on jackstands... but sometime in the near future i do see it gettin cut up!
  23. E

sn0border88's SAS Thread

i think sports look pretty bad a$$ like that.. i like that truck alot
  24. E

explorer auto no 1st gear

mine is doing something very similar to that... only it happened after i jumped something :eek: I went to a tranny shop i explained to them what happened and they said i need a new valve body... 1500 bucks. im still pulling out in 2nd haha
  25. E

New to the forum

i wish my 1st car was an explorer and not a 89 taurus haha... sold that for 100 bucks at a yard sale! anyways, welcome to the site!
Back