Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

shock question

so i lifted my truck went out to boggs and boulders and realized my shocks are to short can any one tell me what length shocks or give me some parts numbers for the rear shocks
  2. B

Battery turning itself on??? Help

as a reverend i would suggest lots of salt
  3. B

Transfer Case

i know on the 94 it felt strong enough when it literally fell on my head removing it
  4. B

engine rebuild

check the two big plugs by the altenator make sure they are plugged all the way in
  5. B

door vibration

thanks guys i read that link im probably going to try pipe first this is why i love this forum
  6. B

door vibration

hey guys my doors on my 94 all vibrate pretty bad im sure there is a fix for this anyone got any advice?
  7. B

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

my 9 ohv 4.0 got 312xxx on it a little here and a little there and a junk yard tranny and its still running great
  8. B

V8 Ranger kit.

if only it was for 4x4
  9. B

my 94 xlt junkyard dodger

quick question guys so from what you can see in the pic is my heater core hooked up right?
  10. B

Biggest tires without lift?

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.explorerforum.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Fthreads%252Fmy-94-xlt-junkyard-dodger.458344%252F%23post-3602985&h=ATNaD2HJdjEGkTeIs5w5l9o_AEL2kXYkTmDDoOMVBDTCpIvvanLc7QipyFxSeoyZqT7FLE3YJtR_xemHsQ_6rA24xiRqxWboNNIEBxhdAeJ-jzUX_binkw9x51LU36VGRrztzYc
  11. B

Biggest tires without lift?

i was running 31s with no lift and no scrubbing till i swapped out to these wide a$$ boggers
  12. B

well at quick update i put a new caliper and brake line on it did some vacum line work a new thermostat and i made a snokel kinda loud in the cab though
  13. B

head gaskets being replaced

drop a 302 in it that is a good upgrade
  14. B

Almost Tons Swap

looks great yeah id be interested i those
  15. B

A4LD wont go into drive

when mine did this the clutch bands where fried i just went to pick and pull and got lucky finding a fresh rebuild but remember a4ld is not that strong they are pretty easy to kill
  16. B

Almost Tons Swap

id be intersted in price ive seen them online im just pricing right now im a broke guy trying to do big things u should check out my build thread
  17. B

Almost Tons Swap

where did u get them and how much did they cost
  18. B

Front control arms upper and lower can i change ball joint and bushing on old arms?

u can replace lower ball joints top are non servicable did this last year on my 99
  19. B

made a stupid mistake

well guys i made a stupid mistake my neutral safety switch was acting up reverse lights stayed on well it looked like the same in this aod i had sitting around so i swapped it and just sold the aod and i just realized today that as a result i cant shift into 4 low luckily i figured it out by...
  20. B

Need Help! Loss of power rough idle

hey guys just wanted to say with proper maintenance they will last forever my 99 ohv has over 300k on it ive changed push rods and rockers and trans that is really about it
  21. B

a different kind of snorkel

hey guys im getting my truck ready for trucks gone wild in march and really would like a snorkel im not ready to cut into my fender so i was thinking that for this trip i would pull my blower motor out and run my intake into my heater box any one got any tips or advice about this
  22. B

well i put it back together today after i donated plasma dont think i will do that combination again but for the most part assembly went smoth except getting the new seal in that was a pain
  23. B

well guys here is another update i noticed i was leaking ger oil from the front diff so i tore into the driver side today and man it was not fun was not bad but not fun the spindle bolts were not that bad with 4 foot cheater had fun getting the block from around the abs sensor then the fun part...
  24. B

front end clunk

i have something similar it is the sway bar end links i just have not had a chance to change them but man is it funny to watch my friends try to drive the wifes ex that is till someone rolls it lol
  25. B

93 EX build

what he said ^^^
Back