Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Can Memory Seats Be Added

Wow, I am reading this post in 2020! :D ... any luck with the memory seat addition in your XLT, i have a 2015 XLT with cooling and heated seats (10 way, etc..), so I would love to add memory seats if possible please let me know.
  2. G

Installation of Power running boards on my ford explorer 2015 XLT

I purchased it through alibaba.com from chinese supplier. +86 133 5086 3622 this is his number you can contact him via whatsapp and ask for the price and details.
  3. G

I purchased it through alibaba.com from chinese supplier. +86 133 5086 3622 this is his number you can contact him via whatsapp and ask for the price and details.
  4. G

Adding Power Liftgate

Yep its working great mate.
  5. G

Hi guys... I just want to share with you all that I successfully installed aftermarket power running boards on my ford explorer 2015 XLT and it's working absolutely fine. Please see the below video to see how it's working. Thanks.
  6. G

2015 ford explorer XLT Door Unlock Wire

Can anyone please help me to find door unlock wire in driver`s side Pillar A or Pillar B? (2015 Ford Explorer XLT) https://i.ibb.co/bPpQq9B/WIRING.jpg Please see the attached picture, I want to connect green unlock signal wire to door unlock wire in driver`s side Pillar A or Pillar B. I am...
  7. G

Hard to start after gas fill up

I had the same problem with my ford explorer 2015 XLT. I took an appointment in ford to rectify the issue and they changed some sensor i guess. Now this problem is resolved.
  8. G

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Ford Explorer XLT 2015 Here is the new look for my Explorer15 XLT
  9. G

MFT Update V3.10

Hi, I just updated my Explorer 2015 XLT sync v3.7 to sync v3.10 and its working fine. Thanks to everyone here for the suggestions and valuable information.
  10. G

Terrain Management System Issue

Yea bro.. but its hard to remember symbol of all of them specially when you have 2 kids :D :D
  11. G

Yea INTELLIGENT 4WD is coming up and i can see its moving forward when i am pushing the race .... i guess my ford servuce center did something with the settings in recent service. As i recently did 96,000kms service from the them. But why the display is not showing up now, i can feel urs working...
  12. G

From few days i noticed that whenever i move the dial to change the mode of my truck, its not giving any indication in left side LCD that SNOW MODE IS ACTIVATE, MUD MODE IS ACTIVATED etc... before i use to get this notification in left side LCD, but the red light is lighting up on the dial and I...
  13. G

Can bus pin configuration Ford Explorer 2015

Bro the obd cable get trunk key signal to the control box, and control box give a signal to the white wire, the white wire is using original gate button trigger signal to open/close. I didn't receive any picture in your post bro.
  14. G

This aftermarket guy send me this picture for his OBD connector .. is this the one you are asking?
  15. G

Bro I need pin configuration for ford explorer 2015 OBD Port. I want to connect aftermarket module to open liftgate via remote, for that I need exact Pin configuration for my obd port. Can you please help me out to find out that exact pin configuration?
  16. G

Hello, Can anyone please help me out regarding can bus pin configuration? My VIN# 1FM5K8D88FGB35012 Ford explorer 2015 XLT. Please see below attached images. Which one is correct for my car?
  17. G

Adding Power Liftgate

This is aftermarket system. Yes they have Canbus which is connected to orignal OBD PORT. Please check attached images.
  18. G

Add Button Panel & Repurpose Power Liftgate/Tow/Parking Assist Buttons

I fixed power liftgate button.. i made the hole in the panel and fit the dash button, and gave connection to tailgate ... and its working perfectly.. also I installed foot sensor, now the liftgate is opening via foot sensor as well (just like in explorer 2016+), just one thing is remaining for...
  19. G

Adding Power Liftgate

Update: I fixed power liftgate button.. i made the hole in the panel and fit the dash button, and gave connection to tailgate ... and its working perfectly.. also I installed foot sensor, now the liftgate is opening via foot sensor as well (just like in explorer 2016+), just one thing is...
  20. G

BCM code to allow rear hatch entry?

Hello guys Can anyone please help me to enable power liftgate via forscan? I installed aftermarket liftgate. Its working fine from the trunk button on the back, however its not working from the remote. I have 5 button keyfob with remote start feature already working from remote. Only liftgate...
  21. G

Tow-Mode Button Installation

Which wiring harness will work for power liftgate button? I have ford explorer XLT 2015, and recently I installed aftermarket power liftgate, I want to install new dash button to open power liftgate. I am struggling to get the wiring diagram of that liftgate switch button, how we can connect it...
  22. G

Rearview Camera Active Guidelines

No this taurus is base model, it doesn't even have rear parking sensors...i can't understand ford's logic here. If its software thing then i think we can enable it through forscan.. right?
  23. G

Rearview Camera Active Guidelines

My friend have base model of ford taurus 2016, his car is equipped with basic sync screen (the smaller one) and still he have this active guidelines feature when he turn ON the reverse camera. Whereas I have ford explorer XLT 2015 and I dont have active guidelines feature in my rear view camera...
  24. G

New Ambient Light (Self Install)

I want to add this kit in my car.. can anyone please re share all the pics and wiring diagrams? Seems like the links are dead..
  25. G

Adding Auto Side Mirror Folding System

Do we need to buy power folding mirrors itself or just relay will do the job? I have ford explorer 2015 XLT (non power folding mirrors)
Back