Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Deerfield Precision Braided SS Brake Lines

So, he emailed me back! The lines shipped last week and should at my house when I get home tonight. To his credit, he did he email me before but it was in my junk box.
  2. A

My name is Tony Blake, I emailed him with my phone number so we'll see. That you for looking into this for me!
  3. A

I am very glad you received your order and it looks good! I on the other hand still have not heard anything from them on my order, I have tried to call and email them several times without any answer. Sigh, they have my money and after 2 weeks of crickets I don't know what to do now. With...
  4. A

i tried calling again today and got voicemail again. I still haven't heard anything about my order, did you order through the website?
  5. A

Whew, glad to hear it. I have emailed and called over there but haven't heard anything. I was worried they took my money and ran.
  6. A

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I ordered some brake lines from Deer Precision online but can't get a hold of them. Are they still in business?
  7. A

BAFX OBDII Code Scanner Sale & Forum Rules Question

Have you seen anything that works with iPhones?
  8. A

OBX headers are back on ebay

I have seen them as low as $408 when they first came out a few weeks ago.
  9. A

So I bit the bullet and bought a set of OBX header. I tried to fit it to a set of trick flows that I have kicking around and the joint where the tubes go into the collector hits the side of the head. I am sure I can grind on the head to make it fit but has anyone else had any issues?
  10. A

Man your not kidding, I was hoping someone would find it helpful but now I see that his lack of not following through has really left every one here jaded. Sorry, I got excited also when he said that he was making more but it's not probably going to happen.
  11. A

Whoa, hey man. That is what the guy told me, I don't personally know him but that is what he said to me via text. I agree with everyone here that he is not very responsive since it took me months to get that out of him. But still not a reason to call me a liar even if you are angry with...
  12. A

What is the major clearance issue? I read somewhere that the driver's side hits the brake booster. How bad is it?
  13. A

Single Din Factory Radio Bezel

Prince, I didn't receive the factory radio with the bezel so I can't say for sure however I would suspect that their radio version came without a clock. I agree with you, it would be silly to have two clocks but the space by the clock makes for a clean place to mount auxiliary switchs.
  14. A

96Green, I bet your right about the clock connector however I suspect that the 96-97 explorers may have it hidden somewhere behind their radios. My logic is that Ford probably didn't have too many variants of their wire harness in general since it wouldn't be cost effective. Can anyone verify?
  15. A

Alright, the bezel showed up today and I took a picture of the back of it as someone had requested: https://flic.kr/p/Qxqn74
  16. A

ebay.co.uk
  17. A

As soon I receive it, I will post a picture of the back.
  18. A

Ford door panels interchangeable into mercury mountaineer

If you try it, please let me know. I figured they wouldn't because the vehicle is larger but maybe they will.
  19. A

How To: 2nd Gen OEM Parking Sensors

I have researched the brochures and it appears that the reverse sensors were introduced in 1999 so this should work for 99-01 models. I also saw that it was available on the sport according to the 99 brochure.
  20. A

This is from the U.K., if you notice the fog light switch markings is for the rear fog lights which I have also purchased. https://flic.kr/p/QYT1yo
  21. A

So I found this online and bought it but has anyone else seen one? https://flic.kr/p/QjypVn
  22. A

My cat tore up my leather seats

Have you though about getting a dog instead...just kidding.
  23. A

How To: 2nd Gen OEM Parking Sensors

Has anyone confirmed that the 99-01 sport 2 door is prewired for the rss?
  24. A

Saleen Explorer XP8 for sale on ebay

Not mine but maybe someone might be interested: http://m.ebay.com/itm/252733452053?_trkparms=pageci:8105e743-df89-11e6-8005-000c29f037ea%7Cparentrq:bf1051ff1590a34fcc5cecb6ffaf0206%7Ciid:11&_mwBanner=1
  25. A

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

I reached out to him in the hopes that he had a set available. He responded with what I posted earlier however I had been trying to reach him for a while.
Back