Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Problems with brand new explorer

Explorer2217: I agree with KKRISKAC and with Blwnsmoke. I've had a very similar situation with "filling" (not partial filling) the gas tank. What was happening was the Purge Valve Vapor Canister Solenoid was defective on a GM product. Same symptoms. In fact sometimes it actually wouldn't...
  2. E

2020 ford explorer problems

Ok guys. Picked up the ST after 1 day in the shop for those 6 fault windows indicated in above post. SOLUTION: Replaced Front Half Speed Sensor per TSB# 20-2071. Tech at dealership told me that Ford was already aware of the issue. It appears I may have been on to something on the fault windows...
  3. E

Peter, UPDATE: Drove quite a bit yesterday to further test and everything operated perfectly, no fault windows in any drive mode, not 1. You got me. I'll see how this plays out the rest of this week. My wife asked me last night .... "Do you think Ford can look at your fault data remotely...
  4. E

4347 miles while regular easy driving in Sport Mode the following faults appeared on the display: - 4WD Fault Service Required - Hill Start Assist Not available - Pre-Collision Assist Not available - Service AdvanceTrak - Drive Modes Not Available - Auto Hold System Fault The car defaulted to...
  5. E

Paint bubbling on 2014 Explorer

2014 Explorer Limited I'm looking to purchase a 2014 Explorer Limited with the known paint bubble issue on/under the hood. The owner has written verification that Ford will rectify (my words) the problem, but unknown what they will actually do. The owner has the letter and received it prior...
Back