Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Solved My power window is sluggish in the winter.

Sent hubby to get some silicone lube spray on his way home last night and tried that. It worked like a charm! He was so happy that he can actually use the window without worrying about it so much. Thanks guys you are awesome!
  2. P

Car seats question

Ellocovg the seven year old would definitely like climbing to the back and she would probably also love having that row to herself. She is becoming quite an independent little bugger these days. Sxepride I have heard of those seats, but never found any around here so that I could look at them...
  3. P

Thank-you Don! I don't have any silicone lube spray, but I do have WD-40. I am going to try that when he gets home, and if that doesn't work I will pick-up some of the silicone lube spray. I hope this works! You don't realize how often you use the windows until you get scared they won't come...
  4. P

Car seats question

The Explorer we are looking at purchasing is a 2014, and I will have a newborn, a 7 year old, and an almost 5 year old. The 5 and 7 year old are in the high back booster seats and the newborn of course will be rear facing in the infant carrier.
  5. P

Car seats question

Seating How many passengers can you comfortably seat in the back of a 2014 Ford Explorer? Any parents here that have one? Can I fit 3 kids in car seats in the back?
  6. P

Can you guys think of any reason why the above solutions wouldn't work on a Ford Focus? My husband drives a 2000 Ford Focus and the drivers side window has gotten very sluggish and often seems like it is not going to make it all of the way back up. We have already replaced the tracks on two of...
  7. P

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

I don't have one now, although I wish I still did, but my 2nd vehicle was a 1993 Aerostar. I was the envy of all my friends and frequently the designated driver in college because my vehicle could hold more people. That van had over 100,000 miles on it when I got it but O never had a lick of...
  8. P

New Here

Hey all! I am new to the forums and just thought I would pop in to introduce myself. I am hoping to get my first Ford Explorer in the next month or so. I thought this looked like the perfect place to learn a little more about them.
Back