Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

O/D Light Flashing - PCM reset ?

Hello, I have since yesterday the O/D Light Flashing ... Do i have to make a PCM reset to solve it ? How to do it please ? Thanks for answer, Have a nice day ! Auguste.
  2. A

Buy Belt and Antenna

Good morning, Any webshop and references to buy belt and antenna ? (Nothing on Rockauto) Thanks a lot, A.
  3. A

Where can i buy this ?

Hello, I'm looking for a website to buy this molding (moulding ?) .. An idea ? Thanks a lot Auguste
  4. A

Which tire pressure ?

Good morning, I have bridgestone DUELER A/T 001 3PMSF M+S 255/70 R16 111 S for my explorer V8 On my car, i have this inscription (see the file) : i think the pression is kPa/30..is it true ? And in France the pressure is in Bar. How can i change kPa in bar ? Is it 3 bars ? Are my tirs can...
  5. A

Cylinder head gasket

Hello, What it is the signs to change the Cylinder head gasket ? How many hours for a mechanic to change the Cylinder head gasket ? Thanks Thomas
  6. A

Which tire ? How many to change ?

Hello, I have a ford explorer 99, 5L, V8 I have to change the both front tires. Today my tires are bridgestone dueler 694 3 questions please : - Dueler 694 are not made any more. Which bridgestone do you advice , - Anyway, do you have another good brand ? Which one ? - do i have to change...
  7. A

How choice the good arm control

I try to buy an arm control but there are different forms for the upper right .. How can i make my choice (i have to buy from France so i can't make an error) see : http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,1999,explorer,5.0l+v8,1354564,suspension,control+arm,10401 Which website is the best ...
  8. A

Expansion tank empty !

hello, I Found my expansion tank empty. There was no light, no warning , no signal on the Dashboard. I have read post about it..but i do not understand what to do . I love us cars but I'm Very disappointed by explorer : i bought it 18 months ago and i had Many problems. I have a v6 voyager 3.3...
  9. A

Become discouraged

Good evening, I think i'm not very lucky with muy us car.. Today, i was checking the oil level. And when i removed the oil cap to put some oil, i saw that... It's a pity ... I think it's not a good news (??) I bought my car 10 months ago... I thinks it's an head gasket problem..isn't it ? I'm...
  10. A

fob..4 butons

Hi, I need to buy FOB remote. - Can i buy buttons instead of 3 ? (toaday i have doors lock/unlock and panick) - Which brand do i have to buy ? The same king of OB ? Aftermarket ? Any idea ? Thanks Thomas
  11. A

Long time to start

Hello My car takes about 2 or 3 seconds to start. I checked the fuel pump relay (the small and the big fuse) . It's ok Any idea please Thanks fo help Augustin
  12. A

No fuse in the location

Good morning, I was checking on my explorer the fuses and i realised that there was no fuse "Transfert cas relay" (big fuse 20A) !!!! I bought the car 10 months ago and i never seen it... It is normal ? Do i have to buy one and install it ? Thanks Augustin
  13. A

Sludge in the engine coolant reservoir

good morning I put some bar leak 2 months ago because of a small leak of the cooling liquid And today i saw a black sludge in the engine coolant reservoir ! Help ? Do i have to do something ? Thanks ! Augustin
  14. A

Where to buy it ??? Which oem ?

HI What is it ? What's the name ? Steering radiator ? Power Steering-Oil Cooler ? I phoned from France 3 websites ..impossible to have the informations.. There is a leak I would like to buy one and change it. Thanks Augustin
  15. A

Dust Cover ball joint

Hi, I can't take dimension of the dust cover for my car. An idea where to buy it and the reference ? Thansks a lot
  16. A

Help leak

I would show You pictures : How to past it on my post ? Thanks Augustin
  17. A

Key Programmer

Hi, I've posted a message about my probleme ok key. Anyway, nobody in France could programe me another key with new codes. It's incredible. So, i think i have to buy a programmer key. Is anyone have an idea ? Thanks a lot Augustin
  18. A

Keyless entry and key stolen

Remote entry System and key stolen Good morning I love american cars and i looked for Many years to but an explorer 99 v8 5l I bought it 2 months ago But I've just been stolen my keyless entry with my key !!!!!!!! I have only one remote entry System and a key in my possession. - I'm afraid...
  19. A

New owner

Hello I'm from France and i love american cars. i bought an explorer 1999 v8 5l I found this forum : it's very interesting. My english isn't excellent so thanks for your indulgence Dears. Augustin
Back