Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Solved 2000 5.0 Heater hose question

EDIT: Sorry for double posting! I am trying to figure out how to delete this one. As I am finishing up replacing the radiator in my 2000 Limited AWD 5.0 (in case any of that makes a difference for the answers) yesterday during refill of coolant I found another leak, and I am hoping someone can...
  2. H

Tune functionality

I am looking into a tune for my 17' sport. I have a general question about tunes and getting different tunes with the system. How do you switch between different tunes you get? If I want to change from '93 performance tune to 93' economy tune, do I have to hook the tuner back up? Or am I...
  3. H

EGR Code, 2000 Explorer 5.0

A couple weeks ago I replaced my passenger side Exhaust Manifold. Along with it I replaced the EGR tube and the EGR valve. After about 30 or so miles I got a check engine light. No rough running or "noises" just a light. I pulled the code with Forscan and it came back for EGR If I am not...
  4. H

Third Brake light Flash

Curious if anyone has installed a "BackOff" module on their third brake light? I saw the video below and started looking for something on a sport but couldn't find anything. Trying to see if any of you have done this and what the outcome was? I am stuck between thinking it would be cool and...
  5. H

2000 Limited 5.0, exhaust manifold/oil pressure sensor/oil level sensor questions

Like many on here I have browsed many threads and received much appreciated help (even if it wasn't directed towards me), so I am hoping I can get some help with a coupe specific questions. I am the original owner of a 2000 Limited with 5.0 AWD with 170,x.. miles on it. I have a few items that I...
  6. H

Newbie (to the forum)

I feel like first day of a new school and I need to introduce myself and tell the class a little bit about myself! LOL I have come across this forum a few times recently (unfortunately due to me searching a few issues with my Explorer) and I am glad I have found this new avenue of knowledge...
Back