Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Bad battery/horn?

Driving home from work today, I realized that my horn sounded muffled and after googling the issue, it said that it could be a wiring issue, or blown fuse. I also realized that after changing my batter terminal connectors, that they are super corroded, is this most likely a battery issue and...
  2. J

Aftermarket bumper

I know that this has been discussed a ton on here but I am wondering if any people have ACTUALLY tried it. The Ranger is only a couple inches narrower in width from our 3rd gens, but has a bunch more aftermarket bumper options. Could we take advantage of using these?
  3. J

Rear middle seat won't fold down

So, a few days ago, I went to fold down my rear seats and the middle one seems to be stuck. I have seen where the cables get stretched out in people's seats, but I don't think thats the case. When I pull on the latch, the latch won't come up, almost like the cable is stuck or something. Anyone...
  4. J

Pre runner bumper cost

For those of you that have gotten pre runner style bumpers made, how much will I be looking to pay a shop to make one for me?
  5. J

Would this tire/ rim setup be too Wide?

I have found in other threads that a 265/70r16 tire won't rub with stock suspension, but would a 9 inch wide rim like this cause any problems or rubbing...
  6. J

Will bigger tires affect my speedometer?

If i go from 235/70r16 tires to 265/70r16 tires on my 2005 will it significantly affect the speedo and transmission?
Back