Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

coolant dripping just after turn the car on

i have changed the water pump with new coolant in my 2010 ford explorer xlt (182k mi) just before a month, today morning i observed some coolant driping from the driver side of the radiator and it stoped after i moved. then there was no leakege for whole day or over night it leak at cold start...
  2. A

Gear stuck on P, then key stuck on ignition

hi all, yesterday the gear stuck on P (brack lights are working) and i know how to move it to shift gears by removing the cup holder and manipulate under it. today the key stuck on ignition and also i know to remove it by removing the console and push the black pin to the original place...
  3. A

Urgently. No crank

Yes bad starter is the problem. I changed it and the issue gone. Thanks for reply
  4. A

Urgently. No crank

Hi. I have 2010 explorer with about 175k mi, i feel it take a time to crank, i changed spark plugs, fuel filter and air filter. Today after a long tripe i shut it down for a rest, then after 5 mins there was no crank at all. An hour later it cranked perfectlly.
  5. A

very bad odor from AC

hi everybody, i have a very bad odor from AC when i turn it on for the first 10-15 seconds, but the Ac work perfectly, i changed the air filter and odor still. ford explorer 2010
  6. A

strange Sound when put the key at On Position

it is not a stingy issue, as I told you it is a strange rough sound comes from the hood, seems to be from the driver side, happen when putting the key at on position for 1 second then disappeared. if i return the key back to off position and then go on position there is no sound.
  7. A

thanks for all replies,
  8. A

ok, thanks, i will try and inform you. but i think the fuel pump located at the fuel tank itself.
  9. A

you mean to localize the place of sound?
  10. A

ok, that's clear, before I heard this sound, but it was not rough like this.
  11. A

aha, what does that mean? died fuel pump?
  12. A

thank you for all replies, I did all that you describe, climate control off, CD off, but there is a sound still form outside of the cabin.
  13. A

a rough sound with rotation
  14. A

when turning the key at on position before cranking, I hear sound for 1 or 2 seconds and then disappeared.
  15. A

Hay, I just hear a strange sound when I put the key at on position before starting the car, then it starts normally, ok sometimes it takes more seconds with cracking to start. what do you think about this issue?? ford explorer 2010 4*4 with about 170K Mi.
  16. A

Coolant loss..... pic

Thans alot. I already changed it to aluminum one 2 years ago.
  17. A

Coolant loss..... pic

Yes you are right... but how many hoses i shall replace to over ride this issue..? I thought that i changed all... By the way how many bypass hoses are on this ford
  18. A

Coolant loss..... pic

Dear all, 2010 xlt with about 168k mi, there is some coolant loss from container as showen in the pic. Radiator, radiator cap, bypass hoses and water pump are new.. no over heat or smoke. I feel that loss behind the thermostat neck from the dish like shape thing.
  19. A

about Remote Keyless Entry

thank you for your great advice, in fact i have 2 keys and only one remote, i like to have another remote just in case... and what are the possible complications for reprogramming procedure???
  20. A

Thank you Lukas. It is so kind of you.
  21. A

thanks alot for reply, can i buy a remote from ebay and program it for my car... i have only one and i need a another one?
  22. A

this the place of brake i mean
  23. A

my son broke the Remote Keyless Entry neck in the place where putting the medal ring. i know this issue is common for this bad type of remotes and i found alot of remotes on ebay that can programmed for my car, i wanna know if this remotes are trusted to use? or if can i fix the broken area?
Back