Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

For Sale AFE 51-12622 12-16 Explorer Sport

For Sale AFE Magnumforce stage 2 pro dry filter for 12-16 explorer sport with 3.5 ecoboost. Kit was installed in my car for 4 month and removed due to vehicle trade in. The condition is like new. And I also included pre filter 28-10083 (black) and temperature sensor from ford (no need to...
  2. L

For Sale 2016 Explorer Weathertech liner and Ford cargo liner

For Sale: Below items will fit 2016 Ford Explorer sport with 2nd row bench seat. -Weathertech liner are black and for all 3 rows. (The second row is for bench seat.) -Ford cargo liner with 3rd row stowed -Ford under 3rd row cargo tray -Ford cargo security shade (with center flap removed. Will...
  3. L

Power Steering Loss 2015 - 2016 Explorers Only

It's also a very good possibility on bad/loose connection somewhere. Could be ground for power steering, could be one of the pin in the plug that goes to power steering.
  4. L

Ford Explorer problems...

That is how I like it too. Main reason I never consider Land Rover because I feel like i sit too high. I like the exploder's 'low profile' seating but it will require some reach over and the door lock plunger can hurt you sometimes.
  5. L

Ford Explorer problems...

Actually when I was driving Taurus, I always have to reach up to get to drive through window or ATM. Now in the exploder, I just need to reach out. I just don't see how is this the problem. Maybe you might adjust your seat higher?
  6. L

TSB 16-0080. 2016 Explorer Seat Cooling TSB - Backs of seats fail to cool properly

I hope not but I am afraid you are right. We shall see. I c. I guess I'll wait and see after someone gets done and go from there.
  7. L

TSB 16-0080. 2016 Explorer Seat Cooling TSB - Backs of seats fail to cool properly

Anyone know how long will the seat cooling repair take? Something dealer can address while in for oil change or I need to leave my vehicle there for a while?
  8. L

Spring into Performance at Livernois Motorsports

I don't see any mycal for 2016 explorer for $50 off.
  9. L

How many 2016 Sports run the Livernois Tuner?

Those of you with 160 stat, how's heater work in the winter time? anyone know what the stock map sensor is in 2016? I think it's 3bar already.
  10. L

Tuners in general

Thanks for the info. I am sure I was confused on installed package and ship to me package. This is amazing. Even with just tuner, the power/torque gain is incredible. And if that is max gain, I can just see the overall power band raise and mid range pickup will be even better.
  11. L

Tuners in general

Also question to Livernois: The 2016 exploder sport package you got... Stage 1 includes CAI, tuner/tune, 3bar map, and 160 stat and the gain is around 60 hp and 60 tq? What about stage two three and four? I see some have down pipe and set of plugs in the picture but the description isn't clear...
  12. L

Weird encounter when lock door using door handle

This only happened one time. 2016 explorer sport Key fob in my pocket the whole time. Drove the car back to garage and shift to Park. Turn off engine. Open driver door and exit vehicle. Closed door and touch outside of door handle to lock whole vehicle. I see the normal flasher...
  13. L

2016 Explorer Sport Road Noise GONG!!

That is great info. Thanks
  14. L

2014 Explorer interceptor utility

Go to parts website like tasca parts and put in the regular explorer and look for those part numbers then look for parts under police interceptor to see if the number are the same. That's the best bet for you...
  15. L

Engine cover removal?

Remove the oil fill cap ( make sure nothing fall in there) lift up the cover and that's it. Reinstall oil fill cap It's holding by 3 or 4 **** on motor side and rubber groumet on the cover.
  16. L

2016 Explorer Sport Road Noise GONG!!

I don't have your noise but after each start up, when begin to drive (release brake, car began to roll 5 mph maybe) I hear some sort of noise not quite of clunking but something engaged mechanically. I have been assume it was PTU but no clue. If it gets worse, I will be worry then
  17. L

16 explorer passenger rear door not flush with body

So after few weeks of owning the 16 explorer, I noticed the passenger rear door with it closed, the rear part of the door sits out about 1/16 to 1/8 of inch. I can push against it and it will go flush with rear quarter then comes right back. No wind noise at hwy speed. The door isn't...
  18. L

Livernois tune questions

I know if you tune the car, technically if ford find out, warranty gone.
  19. L

RX Performance catch can for Explorer Sport

People with catch can please come in 2016 sport I had a post asking which RX catch can to get because there were few threads regarding it while back but no new update. I called the phone number in the RX performance site and one number is no longer working and the other just went to some...
  20. L

Hood Struts ??

I did not know that.
  21. L

Hood Struts ??

You are probably right on that. But I would be more than happy to pay that $20 for the set of struts.
Back