Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

what rims are those i like em !!
  2. B

Slower starts, voltage gauge

Pulled cables off and cleaned. My battery reads 12.4 volts. Water in the battery is still full. The battery has to be at least 2-3 years old. The sticker on it says 1/13. Dunno what that means.
  3. B

They can test the alternator in the truck? I don't need to pull it ?
  4. B

I haven't cleaned the terminals cause they really don't have anything on them. But I willnpull them off and clean just in case. And leave them disconnect and check the volts! Would the battery gauge in the truck going low mean something with the battery or amis that just a general system gauge...
  5. B

Also noticed my voltage gauge is slowly dropping each day
  6. B

so I have noticed that my truck has started to slow down when starting. It starts. It sounds like it barely is getting started. Like not enough juice. While running the charge in the battery is 14.0 v. Battery was still around 12v when not running. Any other causes to this ? It has a 4.0. All stock
  7. B

99 EB x SAS D44.

I have that same explorer and I'm drooling. Just drooling. How much you think a front end runs like that.
  8. B

New here

Mike how did you post that pic
  9. B

New here

New member here bought my explorer couple weeks back. 186k everything but the heated seats works. Engine sounds great besides what sounds like a quick dry start when I start it. But right away goes away. 4.0 sohc. Love this truck can't wait to get stuff on it like a brush guard, light bar/ lift...
  10. B

Pics of TT Shackle and AAl

What is tt/aal lol
  11. B

Grill guard

So how do I know if it's gonna fit my explorer if I find one that looks like that. What do I look for
  12. B

Considering engine swap from 4.0 SOHC...

I would love a 5.0 swap in mine. I just bought a 4.0 99 explorer. 186k sounds beautiful. Everything but the heated seats works. Slightly bigger tires. I love it. I used to be a ford tech. Just replaced some dash bulbs and adjusted the shifter location
Back