Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

95 Explorer 2 Door

Out of curiosity I was wondering how hard is it to replace or remove the rear quarter vent window on a 2 door explorer I accidentally shattered mine and gonna be going to the junkyard to pull one but wanted to know if y'all have any tips. Thanks.
  2. 9

Stereo Wiring Issues

Whats up guys, got an issue that I can't pin point and would like a second opinion if someone has dealt with something similar. I have an aftermarket radio in my 2nd gen explorer and most recently it started cutting on and off at will, sometimes for a couple minutes sometimes an hour, lately its...
  3. 9

95 Explorer Lift Recommendations?

Its been awhile since i've been on here but I have to a point where I want to lift my explorer just a couple inches but I am having troubles with how to go about it. I know i could do the TT to the front but i'm trying to stay cheap for the rear. Does anyone have any good recommendations for...
  4. 9

Color Changing Headlights

So I've tried looking for some awesome headlights, I always come across the halo projectors and RGB color changing pods and what not but never any options for color changing headlights, I see em on badass 2nd Gen Cummins and I want to do it to my Explorer, anyone have any good links to places I...
  5. 9

Looking For Solid Axle

:us:I'm New To The Forum, I've Used This Site For Certain Questions And What Not, But I'm Wondering What Would Be Best Or Rather Where I Could Find A Solid Front Axle For My Explorer, Its 4WD And Also A Good Site For Suspension Lifts. I Work With Someone Who Knows Alot Of My Questions But I...
Back