Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

For Sale Lot of Obsolete 5.0L Parts

Hey EFers, I've been making changes and cleaning house. Getting rid of some parts I thought some of you 2nd gen guys may be interested in before I post them elsewhere. I would like to sell this all as a lot if possible. These are all for a 5.0L 2nd Gen and many are now hard to find.. Hy-Vo...
  2. C

Pics of various fuels available in your area? Prices

These pics where taken around West Michigan last week. Ethanol-Free Gasoline stay a constant $3.89-3.99 per gallon.
  3. C

New car fuel quality and quantity from Ford?

After reading about a new member from overseas purchasing a new truck, it brought up questions about the initial fuel fill at the factory or dealer. Just for example: New 2017 with 250miles. Built in April 17'. Just about the take delivery now. How much fuel do they put in at the factory...
  4. C

Kenny Brown Ford Explorer Fender Emblem. Very Rare!

Kenny Brown Ford Explorer Gold & Black 5" Fender Emblem Badges Very Rare!! | eBay
  5. C

SALEEN Ford Explorer hood xp6-xp8 *NEW*

SALEEN Ford Explorer hood xp6-xp8 *NEW*
  6. C

New Torque Monster Headers 96-97 $600

Gt 40 eng and trans , Torque monster headers to install in Ranger You better get them before I do.
  7. C

Nitrous Injected 5.0 Ford Explorer

Nitrous Injected 5.0 Ford Explorer
  8. C

Anyone seen these door panels before?

Pics of a 2000 XL Fleet Vehicle. I don't think I've ever seen a 2000 with roll up windows before either.
  9. C

OK, who's going to buy this...

Ford 302ci Long Block 5.0L Automotive Engine with GT40 Heads 302 Motor 5.0 | eBay Date Stamped 11/9/00 $2395 Put in your cam, springs and rockers and have an all new oem motor for under $3000 no hassle. I've been hearing a lot of local engine shop run around b.s. horror stories lately. You...
  10. C

For Sale Genuine Ford Oil Cooler NIB

New Transmission Oil Cooler for 2nd Gen Explorers. Part#5l5z-7a095-a $100 Shipped
  11. C

For Sale New Eibach 1" Wheel Spacers

$100 $15 for shipping
  12. C

NOS Motorcraft Parts

New Old Stock 5.0L Motorcraft Water Pump $50 New Old Stock 5.0L Motorcraft Starter $50 NIB OEM 5.0L Transmission Oil Cooler $100
  13. C

For Sale Mcquay Norris Extreme/Raybestos Pro Parts

Hey Fellers I'm thinning my parts stash a bit... Package Deal: Raybestos Professional Grade 502-1021 Right Upper Control Arm Mcquay-Norris FA4055E Extreme Left Upper Control Arm Mcquay-Norris FA2100E Extreme Lower Balls Joint x2 (missing box for 1) Mcquay-Norris ES3424 Tie Rod x2 Spicer...
  14. C

*Wanted* Explorer Express Rear Sway Bar

I have $200 for ya! Please PM
  15. C

5.0L Torque Monster Headers and Detroit True Trac

The catch is they are still on the truck. 97' Mountaineer. It needs a front diff to make driveable. Other than that, everything works. Engine and transmission are good. Fix it up or part it out. $1600 I took the pic of the truck just after setting it down off jack stands so the front...
  16. C

4.56 gears with 30" tires

Have any of you big tire 4x4 guys with tall gears ever put stock tires on their ride? I'm wondering if that steep a gear will play nice with the factory's shifting and TCC schedule. All the 5.0 Mustangs I've owned and did gear swaps on have all been sticks so I don't really have any experience...
  17. C

How do you seperate cv axles?

Hi Guys How do you separate the hub/spindle section of the cv from the shaft? I removed the circlip and beat on it a bit but it seems like there is another clip holding it on under the cv bearings where you can't get to it. I want just the end spindle section on (in hubs) to convert awd...
  18. C

FYI Torsen just re-released the T2 for Explorer/Ranger D35

Ford Dana 35 SLA $500.00 Torsen Type-2 differential for Ford/Dana 35 SLA front axle, found in 1995-2001 Explorer & 1997 – 2008 Ranger 4WD/AWD models. TBR: 2.4/2.1 Drive/Coast https://torsen.com/
  19. C

Oldschool SBF Holley Systemax Aluminum Heads

$450 Dirty from being on a rally car. One cylinder needs repaired. 2 valve cover bolt hole heli'd. All other threads good. Will need rebuilding. Comes with CompCam CromeMoly Pushrods. These are the first castings made by Brodix. 17 degree Valve Angle 1.90 Intake 1.6 Exhaust. One of the best...
  20. C

Centaurus For Sale

Lowered to $4,500. If you buy it before I sell my TMH's, Rockers and Spacer, I'll throw them in as well. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-centaurus.444446/ Driverfrontside by Centaurus5.0 posted September 10, 2016 at 9:11 PM 0924161625a by Centaurus5.0 posted...
Back