Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Uncomfortable front seats

That's just it, 2015 had completely different seats. I wish and wonder if I could swap 16 for 15.
  2. C

Uncomfortable front seats

I have 2016 Limited and absolutely can't stand the front seats. When the temps drop the leather gets harder and those narrow seats with high bolsters are a *****. If you like to spread your legs while driving the bolster will dig into your leg in about 1 hr of driving making it hell. Why do...
  3. C

My 2016 Explorer limited with 5K miles has a steering wheel peeling at the crown like a dead...

My 2016 Explorer limited with 5K miles has a steering wheel peeling at the crown like a dead skin after sunburn.
  4. C

Driver Seat and Foot Well Complaints

does anyone know if seats from the edge or expedition will fit into 2016 explorer? i am willing to pay for 2 new front seats
  5. C

Driver Seat and Foot Well Complaints

I agree, got 2016 limited and the side bolster is digging into my thigh it's really pissing me off.
  6. C

help with those seats

Hello, I just purchased a new 2016 Ford Explorer limited. I love the truck it's great, the only thing i noticed after a week of driving is the front seats are too narrow. I didn't notice it at first but now my left thigh gets this constant pressure from the seat edge which is suppose to...
Back