Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

My old Scrapyardcar..... and still using as dailydrive :D Just kidding, it's old, rusty, NO performance...leaking at my front windshield....still it's has something... some pic's from my workplace with all lights on. (Euro export model, so turn signals are not on compared with the US models...
  2. B

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Did My tires today, Size as on Wheels ( 285/75/R16 ) Next step is to lift that old lady 3" Higher. About 7 to 10 CM of total. That's the First step of Lifting the chassis of the frame. The second one is to install some Liftkit as for suspension. another 3"of total. And also installing...
  3. B

HELP A.S.A.P, filler tube Fueltank leaking. Smell gas arround my truck.

brakelines already changed. :thumbsup: one was leaking, so changed it all of them, also the main brakelines
  4. B

Thanks for the info, already have repaired the fillertube for the fuel. not easy. and used NOT explorer based parts... not for now. saving some money now to get the whole car at once done. not part by part. Things that need's to be done are rust, lot of welding, and coating it with hammerite...
  5. B

Hello everybody, My 98' explorer truck is leaking gas while filling her up. point of concern is the fillertube. it's rotten like hell. Because i'm living in The Netherlands (EU) it's verry hard to get that piece. is it possible with some handywork to use one of example the ford focus? thanks...
  6. B

Hello From the Netherlands

New Pic's. Truck need some work, no worry's. :thumbsup: some parts of the truck need some love and work....mostly work......
  7. B

Hello From the Netherlands

Hello there, I'm new to this forum and Always try to keep my rides in good shape. Proud to found this site for intel, advice and comments about my (should i'm calling it truck?) car. Lets begin with my introduction. Name is Sebastiaan Seip, living in the netherland (verry bad country to live...
Back