Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Brand new 17 Explorer shakes so bad makes us sick,

If you have the lane keeping system on your vehicle, try turning it off. In city traffic this thing will drive you nuts above 40 mph or so as it vibrates the steering wheel and constantly attempts to re-center you into a lane as you are crossing over the lane markers. You can easily turn this...
  2. A

2017 ordering

I have this same issue on my Platinum.
  3. A

SiriusXM, Traffic, Travel Link

Well, I contacted Ford through their "chat" with this question dialog and was shifted first from the SYNC chat to the VEHICLE chat and finally to someone who supposedly had more knowledge of the technology. That individual told me I had to contact Sirius to get the answer to my question. Thanks...
  4. A

2017 ordering

I thought the same thing when I saw that in my ETIS list. Then I punched in the VIN from a couple EX sitting on the lot that had ceramic interior. They all say Ebony interior. WTF?
  5. A

2017 ordering

I was told ETIS will show the code 30.11.0002 until the build is complete. How much information did ETIS show for you? Mine shows it was also built yesterday in Chicago but doesn't show much more than it is an Explorer with a V-6 and automatic transmission.
  6. A

2017 ordering

Dealer told me today that my Platinum in smoked quartz will also be built on July 25th.
Back