Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

1991 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Cover - See The Image

If you are still looking for one of these covers, I have one for you. I might still have one of the smaller covers too.
  2. B

Sold Parting Out 4.0L OHV engine

Dibs driver side valve cover AC compressor bolts (2) intake manifold studs
  3. B

Prerunner/Dual Purpose 94 Build

Flush mount hood pins to go with it? Black or carbon should look good with your now all black grill.
  4. B

4x4 Module

Grounds Page 2 by Bagofchicken posted November 22, 2016 at 8:43 AM
  5. Grounds Page 2

Grounds Page 2

6. Album 001

Album 001

Bag's pics
  7. B

Differences between years 1991-1994

Abbreviated engine cover. Or was this just a trim level difference? Hard to tell since these are frequently MIA. 1991-ford-explorer-engine by Bagofchicken posted November 20, 2016 at 9:38 PM 1994 Explorer Engine by Bagofchicken posted November 20, 2016 at 9:36 PM
  8. 1991-ford-explorer-engine

1991-ford-explorer-engine

9. 1994 Explorer Engine

1994 Explorer Engine

abbreviated cover
  10. B

I've read about a few more possible differences in other threads specific to these items. I can't confirm them personally, but I'm sure the forum can. Especially you guys with several 1st gens. 1: the parking brake may have been changed in 93 This one I doubt. If its true I would not be...
  11. B

One more for the '94 Heater control bypass valve
  12. B

M5od wire harness

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread, and a few forum members who sent PM's with helpful contributions.
  13. B

'93 got 4wabs, and the relocated evap canister and speed control that goes with it. 91-2 have the AC hose running between the firewall and plenum, while the 93-4 have it running around the front of the engine. Not really important, but it makes a big difference when you are working back in that...
  14. B

M5od wire harness

This is great, I definitely came to the right place!
  15. B

M5od wire harness

Thanks for all the contributions so far.
  16. B

M5od wire harness

If you have a first gen with a manual transmission, I would like to know the arrangement of the wires. A picture at the terminals would be great, but just a description would be plenty helpful. If it would be easier to text or email pics instead of posting them, pm me and I will send you my...
  17. B

tbd

will be deleted
Back