Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

IOS 11and CarPlay

Anybody having weird problems with Apple Car Play in Sync3 after the iOS update to 11.0. Mine keeps losing car play then coming back....
  2. D

Sync 3 and Navigation Map Updates

I have had my Explorer for almost a year...... never an update..... no new maps....... My portable Garmin has updated maps 4 times in the last year..... Ford is so behind in technology compared to other car makers........
  3. D

Apple car play glitch......

not sure if it's apple or sync 3.... Put if I'm using car play, park and leave the phone plugged in.... Return to the car and start it. More times than not car play does not car play does not work unless I unplug the phone and plug it back in...... Anyone else have this problem.
  4. D

sync 3 navigation stopped

Weird..... Today for about 30 mins navigation did not function at all..... Had a navagation fault displayed on the screen. Tried turning off the system to no avail. After leaving the system off for about 15 mins, and the car off also it finally came on...... Doing some research on the web there...
  5. D

Indexing music

Indexing music using an iPod or iPhone....... It only indexes 630 files then a screen keeps popping up saying it can not index any more....... Totally not acceptable to me....... The work around is Bluetooth the music and do not plug the device up with a usb sync cable....... But then you lose...
  6. D

Power Fold Third Row

Tried searching for an answer.... No luck. I have a 2017 Platinum on order and I have read that you should not place anything behind the seat when stowing the seats....... Does that include a floor liner like the weather tech type?
  7. D

New 2017 Platinum Ordered

Well I bit the bullet last week and ordered a new 2017 Platinum..... Dealer said it would be here last week in July..... I got my doubts on that.... But hope it does..... Traded a 2013 Ford F-150 Limited on it....
Back