Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Heater blowing out top vents

Oh ok that's good then! Glad it's not an issue
  2. R

Heater blowing out top vents

So I think I may have a similar issue. I can select defrost and feet, or middle and feet...but if defrost is set I cannot select middle as well. Is this intentional or is something wrong? On my dad's Edge he can select all 3.
  3. R

Rearview Camera Problems

I do have the MFT/sync with nav. I've already got an appt with the dealership considering they just installed the camera...i feel like it should be them that takes care of it...plus I want an excuse to go get Starbucks this week!
  4. R

Heating (fan) position Options?

On my 16 XLT I can only select defrost and foot settings...if my defrost is On, I'm unable to also select middle vent settings...is this normal or something is wrong?
  5. R

Rearview Camera Problems

Was having issues with my 16 XLT a few weeks ago. Camera picture was basically "scrolling", which made it useless. After about a week it seemed to stabilize. Next morning I had a wrench light on my left display, stating "see manual". Took it to my local dealer, code told them camera needed...
  6. R

2013 - 2nd row bench seat fold away

Thx Peter. Guess ill mention it when i take it in for bi-annual maintenance
  7. R

2016 / 2017 Explorer - hitch cover removal

Happened to me over Christmas...well over 1000$ Cdn to replace the hitch cover and the larger grey insert. The hitch cover itself is only like 200$ and comes painted. The bumper insert needs to be painted, which drives the price so high.
  8. R

2013 - 2nd row bench seat fold away

Anyone know if the 16 Ex 2nd row bench "60" portion is supposed to tumble forward? My 40 section does, and the 60 portion has signs on it indicating it does, but i cant get it to. Wondering if its broken or im dumb.
  9. R

Rear middle fascia got scratched, need suggestions

Thanks Peter. Yeah those are the parts that the body shop in ON quoted me. Except they want 800$ for both parts including labour and paint. My local dealer in NB was only slightly cheaper. For whatever reason I led myself to believe the part on the Ford website was for the entire piece and not...
  10. R

2016 XLT Interior Fan Settings

On my 16 XLT, I cannot put the windshield defroster and the middle fan setting on at the same time. I can do defrost and feet, or middle and feet. Is this normal or do I have a programming issue? I tried searching here and didn't find related answers. Thanks.
  11. R

Rear middle fascia got scratched, need suggestions

I just had someone rear end me (thinking I was going to run a light) and crack my lower rear facia (just the grey part). The hitch cover needs to be replaced for sure, but there are some cracks on the bigger part too. Anyone know if the part at this link...
  12. R

Rear Bumper Protectors

Darrylm, would you mind posting a picture to show what you mean? That'd be greatly appreciated!
  13. R

Rear Bumper Protectors

Thanks Peter. I just assumed that they had bought the 16 version
  14. R

Rear Bumper Protectors

Has anyone else had back luck with the BMC protector? Looking at getting one, and I'm between the Dawn RBP-005 and the BMC one. Seeing a few posts that had bad luck with the BMC, I'm curious if it was the wrong year product, or actually a bad fit... Any and all help would be great!
Back