Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Brake replacement: Do it yourself or at the dealer?

unsure. I just purchased a 2012 with 60k on it, and it's pretty obvious it needs some brake work.
  2. D

Brake replacement: Do it yourself or at the dealer?

I'm fairly handy when it comes to cars, so just wanted to take a poll since i'm new to owning an explorer. Do you all recommend getting it done at the dealership or handling it yourselves? I saw a 179.99 per axle brake deal on my dealer website (new pads/rotors) but that seems awfully high...
  3. D

purchasing husky liners

Good afternoon everyone, Been following the forums for a while after I recently purchased a 2012 Ex XLT. Got the dealership to install a whole new leather interior (from cloth) due to excess wear before I would purchase, and got a steal on it. My question is this: I've narrowed down my...
  4. D

Aftermarket headlights

I'm actually talking about the whole housing. I'm not a fan of the big amber bar at the top and wanted to see what options are out there. I've seen some cool stuff, but no links onto purchase anything which leads me to believe it's mostly custom work.
  5. D

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Does disconnecting this bridge improve the audio quality?
  6. D

Aftermarket headlights

Looking to see if anyone has a bead on some aftermarket headlights. All the amber in my 2012's is less than ideal, and i'd like to get something that looks a little more clean. I've searched around a lot, but had no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Back