Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

M5OD-R1 HD swap 1994 ford explorer

Earlier today I got my hands on a starter for the correct year, make and model and it still hangs up, I think that I have it pinned as the starter relay, will test tomorrow
  2. M

I swapped my transmission because it started to slip but with the auto I could go 100mph
  3. M

The battery is fine, it turns over fine, it starts and it doesn't disengage when the engine is started
  4. M

I recently swapped a m5od-r1 hd transmission into my 1994 ford explorer that was originally an automatic. I got a new clutch, flywheel slave and master cylinders. After I went to start it up it sounded like the starter was sticking, I then pulled my (auto) starter and installed a new manual...
  5. M

94 ex sas

This is a nice setup, I've been planning on doing an SAS setup. I might add some of the Parts of your build on mine. I'd love to hear how it handles, how the suspension rides, and I'd love to see more pictures of your setup
  6. M

1/2 ton axle swap

Sweet, thanks a million
  7. M

1/2 ton axle swap

Ahhh, thank you. Is there any good sites or literature that I can look at to get a better idea of how to set up my suspension to maximize my amount of flex with the best ride? I'm new to modifying vehicles and don't have much knowledge about suspension
  8. M

1/2 ton axle swap

They're from a 78, sorry I miss typed. And,i thought that if you wanted max amount of flex that you'd take off your shocks.
  9. M

1/2 ton axle swap

Yes, me and my friends are going to do it
  10. M

1/2 ton axle swap

It's stock height right now, and the new axles will add about 4 inches of lift, they're out of an 87 bronco. I plan on running 35's, maybe 37's of they'll fit
  11. M

1/2 ton axle swap

I'm currently in the process of swapping half ton axles under my 94 and I had a couple questions. I plan on taking off away bars and shocks, but I still want to drive it to work once in a while, any insight as to how it will ride will be great. Also I plan on swapping in 5.09 gears, is that a...
Back