Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

SYNC2 Map Update - Version A8

Is it worth updating from A7 to A8?
  2. C

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Yeah I think that is just the deflector. That's all I'm looking for, something to deflect from chips. Seem to have a few nicks right were my explorer badge is. The other option is a bra but that just doesn't look right.
  3. C

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Once you put the bug deflector on can you take it off and put it back on? or is it a permanent thing? And that is a Nice Ride!!
  4. C

2016-17 Sport / Platinum Exhaust Tips

Anyone have any pics with the black tips on their explorer?
  5. C

Modifying My New 2017 Ford Explorer Limited

Looks good! Did you wrap the entire roof top? I noticed you didn't wrap the bottom of the spoiler do you wish you would have? I'm thinking of getting my roof wrapped just not all the way down to the bottom of the windows line.
  6. C

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

I like how you Blacked Out your Sport Badge. Did you paint your Sport Badge? If so did you take it off then use 3M tape to put it back on or did you use adhesive.
  7. C

Hi I'm interested in your tune for a 2016 explorer sport but noticed its only windows...

Hi I'm interested in your tune for a 2016 explorer sport but noticed its only windows compatible, will you be updating to be mac compatible? Thanks
  8. C

My blacked out Explorer

Curious how dark people went on their headlight and taillight tint. I'm considering doing this and have an option of 20% and 50%, also did anyone get their fog lights smoked.
  9. C

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I didn't have to pull the grill off. Thanks for the knowledge
  10. C

Hi All When replacing the front emblem do you have to take the grill completely off or will leaning it forward do the job. Also with the back emblem do I just use me hands and a Trim Tool to remove?
Back