Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Burns

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig Voting

Hey Guys, I hope that you have survived any winter storms in your area. Tennessee has been under Ice, Snow, and Rain in the last three days. Tonight is -3 in my area so were going to freeze again...Thankfully our electric crews have kept us running. Now on to the important stuff: February...
  2. Burns

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig

For the 1st TOTM in 2015, yes we took a break for January, we will be having a contest with the them: Your Favorite Rig. This can be your own or a rig that someone else has built. It can be a trailer queen, daily driver, or beat up off road rig. You Decide! We will be holding nominations...
  3. Burns

December 2014 TOTM: A Lighting Spectacular

For the end of 2014 we will let everyone that was nominated (Except Moderators) be in the voting thread. Remember the winner gets something special! Note: Moderators I would have left you in be I can only have 10 slots in the poll. Here are the nominations: 1. Explorer0693 2. Mr.TeeBee...
  4. Burns

December 2014 TOTM: A Lighting Spectacular

December is all about the lights. For this TOTM lets see your lights. They can be additional lights for the trail, street, interior, or anything that needs lighting. Converted to LED? Lets see it. The December 2014 TOTM will have a special gift sent to the winner. Nominations end on 12-27...
  5. Burns

November 2014 TOTM Voting - Thankful Moments

Hey Guys, This month I believe it is natural to spend some time in thanksgiving for EF and our Explorer's or RBV's. Our November TOTM is our Thankful Moments contest. Find a photo and tell us why your thankful! This can be a group photo or possibly a EF run that you were privileges to...
  6. Burns

November 2014 TOTM - Thankful Moments

Hey Guys, This month I believe it is natural to spend some time in thanksgiving for EF and our Explorer's or RBV's. Our November TOTM is our Thankful Moments contest. Find a photo and tell us why your thankful! This can be a group photo or possibly a EF run that you were privileges to...
  7. Burns

October 2014 TOTM - Scary Moments

The October 2014 TOTM is Scary Moments. With Halloween coming up I wanted our voting to end on Halloween night (October 31st). Take your pick from the nominated selection and tell us what you think is the Scariest Moment! The Nominations: Rick: DannyBoy: Paraphoe...
  8. Burns

October 2014 TOTM - Scary Moments

Hey Guys, I am now back after a move across Tennessee and changing jobs. It is time to get all of this back on track! If you have ideas for this section please post them in the what do you want thread (Link). This month we will be looking at Scary Moments that we have had in our vehicles...
  9. Burns

August 2014 TOTM - Biggest Load

Its getting down to the end of the summer and you know we have been outside! For our August TOTM we need to see who has pulled the most! Picture required or it did not happen!!! We will be accepting pictures to this threat until August 27th!!! Then the voting begins.... Remember...
  10. Burns

July 2014 TOTM - American Pride - asull85

July is always a special month. So many things to be thankful for and a time to show some pride! American Pride that is! July's Winner was asull85! More coming soon!
  11. Burns

July 2014 Voting - American Pride

What a cool theme! American Pride! I had hoped to have more in the nomination thread but I also did not get a photo in as I intended. Here are our 3 contestants this month! 1. Reef 2. asull85 3. MidnightRebel07 Voting will last for five days (ending on 07-29-2014 at 06:35 AM).
  12. Burns

July 2014 Nomination - American Pride

This is a special version of our TOTM! Since this is July its time to show some American Pride!!! We need pictures of your RBV (Ranger, Explorer, Mountaineer, etc.). We need Flags, Fireworks, or other things American! We will take two weeks to get our pictures ready. I even have something...
  13. Burns

June 2014 TOTM Voting - 4th Generation Rigs

May 2014 TOTM Nominations - 4th Generation Rigs. Three great nominations for the May 2014 TOTM! Some of my favorite pictures of the 4th Gens!!! Voting only last one week (This poll will close on 06-17-2014 at 06:21 PM)!!!! King of So Cal Explorer0693 The electrician
  14. Burns

May 2014 TOTM Nominations - 4nd Generation Rigs

It is now time for the May Nomination thread for out TOTM! This is for all 2006 - 2010 4th generation Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer's. Post your picture in this thread before the end of May 20th! :bounce::bounce::bounce:Don't Forget! The winner will receive a 6 month Elite...
  15. Burns

April 2014 TOTM - 3rd Generation Rigs -Voting

April 2014 TOTM - 3rd Generation Rigs!!!! Voting: 1. BigRondo 2. JCUZ 3. Limited02 Voting will last 5 days from now (April 21st, 2014 - 8:14 PM). That means: "This poll will close on 04-26-2014 at 08:14 PM." Burns
  16. Burns

April 2014 TOTM Nominations - 3nd Generation Rigs

April is just around the corner and we need to get some nominations for 3rd Generation RBV's for our TOTM! If you own a 3rd Gen, like a 3rd Gen, or just like a picture of a 3rd Gen post it up here with the Vehicle's EF Name (so I can keep up). If it applies to the 3rd Generation section on this...
  17. Burns

March 2014 TOTM Winner 2nd Generation Rigs - 01STrunner

Congratulations to 01STrunner for winning our March 2014 TOTM! Vehicle Specs Waiting on the update for this section! Engine: 4.0L V6 Year: 2001 Transmission: 5R55e T-case: BW 1354 Front Axle: 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer LP Dana 44 SAS Grand Wagoneer 7 leaf pack Steering: High Steer...
  18. Burns

February 2014 TOTM - 1 Generation Rigs - reapereviltwin

Congratulations to reapereviltwin on winning our February 2014 TOTM Vehicle Specs Engine: 4.0 OHV, Borla Headers,Cone air filter, PP Intake, Vanair TB Year: 92 (Jack's Rig) Transmission: M5OD-R1 Transfer Case: 1354 Front Axle: 4.56 Rear Axle: 4.56 Lighting: Autozone roof, front...
  19. Burns

March 2014 TOTM Voting - 2nd Generation Rigs

Hey guys, This month lets see what the 2nd Generation guys can do in terms of voting! Anything goes as long as its a 2nd Generation RBV (This also includes any Ford, Mazda, or Mercury or ETC.). This can be a street truck! This can be a stock truck. This can even be a fully modded off road...
  20. Burns

March 2014 TOTM Nominations - 2nd Generation Rigs

Hey guys, This month lets see what the 2nd Generation guys can put up for Nominations. Anything goes as long as its a 2nd Generation RBV (This also includes any Ford, Mazda, or Mercury or ETC.). This can be a street truck! This can be a stock truck. This can even be a fully modded off...
  21. Burns

February 2014 TOTM - 1st Generation Rigs

This month lets see what the 1st Generation guys can put up for Nominations. Anything goes as long as its a 1st Generation RBV (This also includes any Ford, Mazda, or Mercury or ETC.). Voting will only last 4 DAYS! (Starting 2/4/2014). You are voting on what you think is the best...
  22. Burns

February 2014 TOTM Nominations - 1st Generation Rigs

Hey guys, This month lets see what the 1st Generation guys can put up for Nominations. Anything goes as long as its a 1st Generation RBV (This also includes any Ford, Mazda, or Mercury or ETC.). Voting will begin in the 1st week of February. Happy Nominations!
  23. Burns

January 2014 TOTM Winner - Stic-o's 1999 XL - Jurrassic Park Explorer

The winner for our December 2013 and January 2014 winner is Stic-o's 1999 XL Explorer. Specs: The Go Juice 4.0L OHV KKM Open-Air Cleaner 5-Speed Auto Transmission #2 :rolleyes: Full width Axles: '79 Bronco Dana HP 44 w/78 Thunder Bird calipers '89 Bronco 8.8 w/custom...
  24. Burns

December 2013 TOTM - A Light Spectacular

Hey Guys, We are running a little behind due to the holidays. I was out traveling and internet connections were here and not here...LOL. So we are now getting to the December Voting thread. Nomination Info: Nominations: 1. Stic-o 2. Paraphoe 3. willindsay...
  25. Burns

December 2013 TOTM - A Light Spectacular

It is now time for the December 2013 TOTM - "A Light Spectacular." Lets face it: If it was not for head lights, turn signals, brake lights, interior lights, and additional lighting we could not be wheeling at night, driving at night, or doing anything in our vehicles at night. If we add this...
Back