Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

HELP!!!! 00 5.0 misfire

Because I've checked everything that is spark related and the problem stays on cylinder 2 and it is also throwing lean codes, so Im guessing it's the injecto but im not sure
  2. H

HELP!!!! 00 5.0 misfire

Yes I'm sure,l
  3. H

HELP!!!! 00 5.0 misfire

The cylinder with the problem is #2, I think that injector is bad, it was unplugged, I have no idea how or why tho?, also 2 of my o2 sensors were very loose, I'm not sure why?
  4. H

HELP!!!! 00 5.0 misfire

Please help! OK so what happened was after installing my headers I started it and it had a misfire on cylinder 2 , so I bought new plugs and wires, no change, swapped coils and it stayed on number 2, then upon close inspection, the injector for #2 was unplugged, so I plugged it back in cleared...
  5. H

Codes p0113 p0102 help PLEASE!!

Alright, I'll try that soon, I think I'm going to try the maf connector first
  6. H

The symtoms are it has lost so much top end power, It is honestly faster at half throttle than it it is at full throttle, but that is honestly really only noticeable towards the end of my gears so it is really only at high rpms, it also gets worse gas milage
  7. H

Well I put the stock air box with a new filter back on and reset the computer, and still isn't running right, I checked and it is checking air temp just fine, what do I do now?
  8. H

I already checked the o2 sensors and long term and short term fuel trims, they checked out fine,
  9. H

I also should add that I've been battling with lean codes(FIXED) and these codes since may so my patience is pretty much gone...
  10. H

I will have to do all of this tonight after putting on my roll pan that I just built! It looks great!
  11. H

I checked the tranny fluid last night, it was perfect, I will have to get some of that cleaner!, I think what I'm going to do to ensure that I don't have a maf problem is take the one of my brothers sport trac,as it is the same as mine and if the stock filter doesn't fix the problem then I...
  12. H

Well I replaced the connector for the tps sensor yesterday and cleared the codes and it made it run alot better but still not 100%, it still was lacking a lot of power at higher rpms and would take forever to shift from 1st to second gear, I bought a stock air filter to put on tonight, so I'd...
  13. H

Thank you guys for the replies! I will have to try these when I get home!
  14. H

My vehicle is a 2000 5.0, I have aquired the two codes p0113 p0102, and I am not sure what is causing it! It runs awful, with the maf connected it has no high end power at all, with the maf unplugged it gains some of the high end power back buy revs slow, and has no low end power and bogs. I...
  15. H

Hello, I was wondering if you could selle a tune for my 00 5.0 explorer?

Hello, I was wondering if you could selle a tune for my 00 5.0 explorer?
Back