Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Help? Setting Dark Mode in 2017 to keep interior lights off when doors are opened?

Thanks Peter, I have sent Jason a note and he replied. Really appreciate you all and this forum.
  2. J

Help? Setting Dark Mode in 2017 to keep interior lights off when doors are opened?

Hi All, Thank you for taking the time to discuss. I was setting Police Dark right in the Ford IDS using dealer terminal connected to data port and dealer software. I tried everything I could think of and am about to give up and get programmer to hack mod for me. This exact same process...
  3. J

Thanks, like the 14 Fx4 and 15 Explorer Sport there is no dial on the 17 only a +/- brightness switch. That's why we resorted to activating Police Dark to keep interior lights off unless manually turned on. We live on a farm near River so with all the mosquitos dark mode is the only solution...
  4. J

Hello All, I just picked up my 2017 Explorer Sport and set to Dark mode but even though the menu options say dark mode enabled the interior lights are still coming on when doors are opened. I was use to having the lights not go on as my 2014 FX4 and 2015 Explorer Sport both worked properly...
Back